BeckiJones4 #66 Face like Pumba, got no bunda. Starting to look like a big brown gumba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she hasn’t dirty deleted it in all honesty - but that won’t bring the cash in

Reactions: 8
I don’t know where her head was at posting all that when i was at school content. How did she think ppl would react at her remembering all the food she liked at school and constantly going on about her younger days when she’s 31. Why never any mention of uni ? Nearly all the comments were laughing at her or saying something mean.. you would think this would make her question herself but nothing ever seems to get through.
I was looking at her IG highlights and one of the worst ones I’ve seen was Paige aged like 12 I think doing morris dancing in the living room in her nighty and Becki has filmed her.. everytime Paige lifts her knee she’s showing her knickers ., she’s obviously got no idea.. Becki didn’t tell her and just filmed her and put it out there publicly.. Becki is disgusting. I’ll delete this post later so weirdos not on here won’t see it.
There’s also a video on one of her highlights where she’s filming porcha in the car and the cars clearly moving but porcha isn’t strapped in, and you can see the seatbelt plugged in behind the child seat🥴 there’s obviously someone else driving as it was before Becki could drive so they’re clearly all as braindead as each other when it comes to any sort of safety

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Can we stop assuming bison has some sort of syndrome or condition. She’s not learning diffed, she’s not got bleeping prada willi. She’s a selfish n0ncey sad fat bleep, being fake as duck on a children’s app. There is no excuse for her.

Reactions: 38
bleeping hell d’you know what, at the time I thought she looked awful but look how much she’s gone downhill in like six months

IMG_4714.png

Reactions: 3
I'm betting DecDec has come over for her Mum's happy birfday. She always goes to bingo with him and never films when he's there.

Reactions: 7
This really really don’t age well 😂😂😂 . She lies about WIEIAD , she does have yellow eyes , she does have jaundice , she does use more filters then the Kardashian’s! 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Can we stop assuming bison has some sort of syndrome or condition. She’s not learning diffed, she’s not got bleeping prada willi. She’s a selfish n0ncey sad fat bleep, being fake as duck on a children’s app. There is no excuse for her.

If this is in reference to my comment re prader willi, it was in response to the comments about mollies reviews not becki...

I know becki is just an idiot.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she hasn’t dirty deleted it in all honesty - but that won’t bring the cash in
No same 😐or even turned the comments off. Nothing is going to get through her fick skull at this rate, maybe her getting cancelled is the only reality check

Reactions: 4
If this is in reference to my comment re prader willi, it was in response to the comments about mollies reviews not becki...

Oh 😂 never mind then
It wasn’t specifically targeted at you anyway as this thread gets lots of people popping up asking the same question, but your post had triggered mine if that makes senseum
And I wasn’t meaning to sound bitchy either, just re read my post and there’s no need for me 😂 so yeah… xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm betting DecDec has come over for her Mum's happy birfday. She always goes to bingo with him and never films when he's there.
Bingoum though, imagine your 31 year old friend inviting you down for bingoum. She's so utterly boring

Reactions: 6

I was gonna say, I doubt Auntie Dreamliner even knows what that is or how to say it!! 😂

Reactions: 1
Becki thinks Prada Willi is a designer Guntbasher that Rachel bought from the knock off warehouses

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here’s a Sunday funday thought for you’s …

you reckon anyone’s ever smashed it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe her family have finally have enough of being slated themselves in the comments so they’ve done a nanna bastard and refused to be in her videums anymore. She will be coming out with excuses soon like that shrivelled up old gnome and saying they were having too much of a good time to film or she was ‘having a break from filming for family time’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I predict she will pretend like she hasn't even uploaded the videoum, we will get a waddling around home bargiums or aldi, spin the wheel and a Greek salid wiv skooors

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.