BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we say this a lot on here but after that new m&s food snack haul.. I can’t believe the most exciting part of her week every week is food shopping. Also can I add, she does a lot of snack shopping hauls and these snacks are never in her WIEIAD

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus Christ the way her voice goes high at the end of every sentence, my cat doesn’t even yelp that high when the bleep’s begging me for food

I diced my ONION
I cooked this off FIRST
I mixed it TOGEVA
I’m the biggest twit in Ellesmere PORT

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel like we say this a lot on here but after that new m&s food snack haul.. I can’t believe the most exciting part of her week every week is food shopping. Also can I add, she does a lot of snack shopping hauls and these snacks are never in her WIEIAD
She does 1/2 WIEADs a week, on days where it’s obvious she’s not eaten as much as she usually does.

Reactions: 7
She’s wearing flesh coloured compression stockings. Can see the lines of them on her ankles / thighs. it accounts for the wierd bulges on her thighs.
Nope I'm saying that's just the indentation where her socks have been cutting of her circulation, they are definitely fat rolls were her fat is literally rolling over itself 🤔🤣

Also big chunks a m&s snack haul you do NOT need you need help so I'm going to keep posting this link for you 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't believe I was DUMB enough to think she was taking the croissants and chocolate spread to her dad in hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi everyum, my dad is very ill in hospital so I’m going to go to M&S for some new snakums because I need to stay fit and healthium for him.

Reactions: 21
Right which one of you is becki_schofield on TikTok you have me bleeping howling 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s wearing flesh coloured compression stockings. Can see the lines of them on her ankles / thighs. it accounts for the wierd bulges on her thighs.
Ooh do you really think they are compression stockings? I've zoomed in but I can't make my mind up, it might be just a roll of fat. And I can't bear to look again, I've just eaten.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re the same lines on her ankles that are on her wrists
IMG_2382.jpeg

Reactions: 9
ffs if she really is wearing compression stockings then I’m putting a bleeping gun to my head. I’m going BST at Hyde Park on Saturday and I bought some compression socks cos apparently it helps with foot ache when standing all day….now I just feel like a fat bleep

EDIT: and because of this I’ve just screen recorded that part of the video and watched it repeatedly in slow mo to figure out if I can see the stockings. At which point my fiancé walks in on me to find me watching a fully zoomed in video of an obese 30 year old half bleeping naked

I’m waiting for him to call the wedding off any second

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Going to the hospital to see her dad and 'annoy' him. Poor bastard now has Sepsis. I bet she inhaled all those 'reduced fat' croissants. As for spooning the chocolate spread into her gob. 🤢

Silly me thought she was bringing the croissants to the hospital for her dad!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.