BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m new to this thread and just watched her last vid, is there a reason her face is so hairy? does she have PCOS or something
I hope not. I have PCOS and I don’t want to be associated under the same bracket as her in any way, shape or form

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dementia is a horrible horrible illness and I don’t wish it on anyone, I am honestly truly sorry that her and her family are going through that. However Becki made her video all about her and how it affects her. The fake tear she wiped away was enough for me. She can’t even tell you what vascular dementia is ffs

I lost my Dad at 12 years old after a 2 year fight with a horrific aggressive cancer. Even as a 12 year old, I stepped up with looking after my sister and my mum to an extent. I’d help with washing the dishes, doing washing, I’d take my sister to school so mum could get on with looking after Dad (I’d walk her to primary before I went on to high school), sometimes I’d make the dinner (macaroni cheese because the only thing I could make haha!), I’d make up Dad’s supplement drinks because it made me feel like I was doing something to help and I feel that’s more than Beck could even imagine doing for her family. One of my favourite final memories of him is climbing into bed with him after school and reading his favourite football magazine with him while Mum took my sister to the shops because I was trusted to “look after” Dad for that short time.

She had every opportunity to show positive things that she’s done to help. “I’ve learned to drive so that I can take Dad to appointments or out for the day to help Mum and give her a break” realistically these thoughts have never crossed her mind.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I think driving an automatic may have something to do with Bisons size. I expect it’s very hard for her to change gear as that requires a small amount of mobility and Bison has little to no mobility. Ps I also drive automatic and it’s only the easy option for going forwards I bleeping hate reversing an auto it’s way harder than a manual you have much much control backing up hill in them.
I was once bigger than Becki and have always driven manual?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I won't lie gals (and others) that video has truly done wonders for me. Midwifes appt today, got weighed, bit of a wobble as pregnancy weight gain seems to be a different beast. Heard the heartbeat!! Baby kaye/baby hater due December! I digress.

She's fuckin putrid. Might send that to my husband next time he asks for dirty pics. Could probably disguise her leg rolls as a tit.
Congrats on baby Troll being healthy ❤ Christmas babies are lovely, all the novelty elf babygrows and stuff 🥹🫶🏼

Reactions: 11
Her back and shoulders must ache with that poorly fitted bra.
A week or two without takeaways she could get some that fit.

Going to the hospital to see her dad and 'annoy' him. Poor bastard now has Sepsis. I bet she inhaled all those 'reduced fat' croissants. As for spooning the chocolate spread into her gob. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I can’t be the only one who thinks absolutely nobody wants the recipe for that shiteballs and mash 🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
I won't lie gals (and others) that video has truly done wonders for me. Midwifes appt today, got weighed, bit of a wobble as pregnancy weight gain seems to be a different beast. Heard the heartbeat!! Baby kaye/baby hater due December! I digress.

She's fuckin putrid. Might send that to my husband next time he asks for dirty pics. Could probably disguise her leg rolls as a tit.
Congratulations on Baby Troll 🥹 so happy to hear the good news!!

• Heart
I’m surprised she can actually stand on one leg like that, makes me think of all the emergency garlic dep she (probably) hides in her folds dropping down. No wonder she never moves her feet when she attempts to dance.

IMG_4810.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
The confidence of this girl though… just watched one of her vids I think the driving test pass one, with the stripy top. She still hides behind things to try and disguise her body lol.

Reactions: 11
Fuckin King Charles fingers. Also, I'm all for body hair, really. But her tree trunk forearms with the rolls where they meet her hands being covered in brown fur really makes me 🤢

Edit: Gammon recipes 😭😭
Screenshot_20230629_183226_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she can actually stand on one leg like that, makes me think of all the emergency garlic dep she (probably) hides in her folds dropping down. No wonder she never moves her feet when she attempts to dance.

View attachment 2273431
Imagine looking at yourself like that and thinking “yeh I’ll post that” bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LOVING this fred title. I was driving to work this morning (in me crappy manual) thinking how distasteful it would be for me to say she seems more upset when they forget her garlic dep than this Tiny Tears act over her Dad. Then I come on here and I get enveloped in a big hug from my like-minded trolls. And what is with the pittas, fupa and Sharpei thigh? Gotta be appealing to the fetish lads here innit? 😱

Reactions: 15
Bison has the ultimate Johnny Bravo build. The t shirts and leggings make her look so much dumpier and bigger.
IMG_4811.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.