BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ffs if she really is wearing compression stockings then I’m putting a bleeping gun to my head. I’m going BST at Hyde Park on Saturday and I bought some compression socks cos apparently it helps with foot ache when standing all day….now I just feel like a fat bleep

EDIT: and because of this I’ve just screen recorded that part of the video and watched it repeatedly in slow mo to figure out if I can see the stockings. At which point my fiancé walks in on me to find me watching a fully zoomed in video of an obese 30 year old half bleeping naked

I’m waiting for him to call the wedding off any second
Ok, but what’s your conclusion? 🧐

Reactions: 1
I won't lie gals (and others) that video has truly done wonders for me. Midwifes appt today, got weighed, bit of a wobble as pregnancy weight gain seems to be a different beast. Heard the heartbeat!! Baby kaye/baby hater due December! I digress.

She's fuckin putrid. Might send that to my husband next time he asks for dirty pics. Could probably disguise her leg rolls as a tit.
Firstly big congratulations. Our very first bison hating baby on the thread!

Secondly someone crop the pic of her in her bra and send it to your husbands or wives or whatever you got 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Firstly big congratulations. Our very first bison hating baby on the thread!

Secondly someone crop the pic of her in her bra and send it to your husbands or wives or whatever you got 😭😭
Babes I’m single 😭 I’ve got no one to send stuff to

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old but gold
---
She didnt just have breakfast dinner and tea tho did she 🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her bleeping fat meat mittens COVERED in chocolate. How the duck does that even happen?! Every finger?? R U ok beck beck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘Making new memories with him’ they must have known a few weeks and we’ve not seen her do anything other than get takeaways?
They should be going on an abroad holiday or even just somewhere in the U.K. to spend quality time together
On the cruise she promoted with her mum at Christmas 🤣🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how she uploads 2-3 Wieiad’s and this one was short.. like duck did she only eat that

Reactions: 7
My theory on her wieiad's are she's only filming from when she wakes up until midnight when technically the day is over. Loopholes 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bleeping love you lot, if I didn’t have this thread I don’t know what I’d do with myself in the evenings…

suppose I’d have to talk to my fiancé

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.