BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is absolute gold, possibly my favourite one yet. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll never get over every new thread and I say it almost every thread but how the duck are we almost at 40 threads for an obese 30 year old who has absolutely NO life at all and provides no drama or scandal. In saying that it’s my favourite thread to follow of all time. Everyone has said what I thought about the video, it’s all very me me me! But I’d expect no less from the fat bleep. It’s her mom I feel sorry for, I quite like Cath. The only thing she’s guilty of is not putting her fat bleep of a daughter out on her hole and making her get a job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ll never get over every new thread and I say it almost every thread but how the duck are we almost at 40 threads for an obese 30 year old who has absolutely NO life at all and provides no drama or scandal. In saying that it’s my favourite thread to follow of all time. Everyone has said what I thought about the video, it’s all very me me me! But I’d expect no less from the fat bleep. It’s her mom I feel sorry for, I quite like Cath. The only thing she’s guilty of is not putting her fat bleep of a daughter out on her hole and making her get a job!
Honestly, we get through the threads because we're funny as duck and she's tragic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's getting cheeky at the moment showing us a bit of leg and upper body. Wonder if she has a partner and is feeling herself a bit. Love how she said she didn't wanna make it about herself and wanted to shared everyfing with us while she is making 4 croissants and spread for her brekky.
Vascular dementia is a horrible thing but also keeping a healthy weight and diet can help. Surely she wants to get fitter now her dad is seriously ill

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her Dad has got sepsis, which can be very nasty and things can go wrong very quickly, and there she is arsing around on Tik Tok.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Oh she’s going to play the vic-tummmm for the foreseeable with constant food shopping and takeaways because EXCUSES.

Part of me is really really bored of her but another part of me wants to see what kind of mobility scooter she ends up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i’m new to this thread and just watched her last vid, is there a reason her face is so hairy? does she have PCOS or something

Reactions: 7
I won't lie gals (and others) that video has truly done wonders for me. Midwifes appt today, got weighed, bit of a wobble as pregnancy weight gain seems to be a different beast. Heard the heartbeat!! Baby kaye/baby hater due December! I digress.

She's fuckin putrid. Might send that to my husband next time he asks for dirty pics. Could probably disguise her leg rolls as a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh she’s going to play the vic-tummmm for the foreseeable with constant food shopping and takeaways because EXCUSES.

Part of me is really really bored of her but another part of me wants to see what kind of mobility scooter she ends up with.
A very big one. Maybe a forklift.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.