BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she’s the one that has to stay strong out of her siblings?! Come on 🤣🤣 they all have their own lives, kids and jobs.. Becki is another burden for them to think about but they can’t leave her on her own! Constantly dragging her to family events because the fat blob is desperate to play house

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I haven’t seen the vid, but it’s baffling to me how any ‘influencer’ can come on and do a video going into detail about the things they or their family have been suffering, all for engagement and views! This has what the population has come to - vying for attention from others. It would be the last thing on my mind to put a video or something out there in so much detail. It’s such a shame the way she is living, I’m not at Beck Becks weight, but I was close. As many others have said, being overweight can cause so many issues that are uncomfortable. Idk how she does it or carries on the way she is. I do think she has an addiction to food and being around her nieces and nephews she thinks she’s ‘cool’ and probably feels she’s a teenager still.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As much as I chat tit about Rachel, she doesn't seem like the type to let that "I'm the one who has to be strong" comment slide. It's obviously not her. She's the baby who has been babied for 30 years, on her nephews birthday they ordered the takeaway she wanted. When they go out, its to places she wants to go. I hope she got a bollocking for lying through her yellow gopher teeth.

Reactions: 37
‘Making new memories with him’ they must have known a few weeks and we’ve not seen her do anything other than get takeaways?
They should be going on an abroad holiday or even just somewhere in the U.K. to spend quality time together
They took him to a Walk through McDonald’s when they went to see Pinkum, that was wildum.

Reactions: 7
‘Making new memories with him’ they must have known a few weeks and we’ve not seen her do anything other than get takeaways?
They should be going on an abroad holiday or even just somewhere in the U.K. to spend quality time together
He was diagnosed in JANUARY and she’s done nothing except that one walk with him and Cath where they let poor Rickets fall down a bleeping well

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Part of me wonders whether that video was her genuinely confused on how to manage/process her emotions. We all can see that the way she does this normally is through eating..

Maybe she see's other family members visibly upset by her Dad's diagnosis and she feels like she has to act the same. In spite of all that though, I don't agree that she should force a video and upload it to social media - It does come off as woe is me and a sympathy video whether it was intended that way or not!

Also, wanted to touch on a comment I saw in the previous thread last night re "lurkers" liking comments and couldn't directly reply to as the thread had since been closed!

I often like a lot on here as they crack me up but half the time, I'm reading 5-7 pages at a time catching up as I don't have time to comment sometimes - Just food for thought guys.

Reactions: 31
Vascular Dementia (restrictive blood vessels) is very cruel. It took my aunt in less than a year after she suffered two heart attacks beforehand. Becky needs to stop thinking about herself, put her parents first and change her disgusting diet once and for all or she won't be seeing old age. 💯

Reactions: 7
In the video she says if your wondering what vascular dementia is, then doesn't go on to actually say what vascular dementia is.

Reactions: 26
In the video she says if your wondering what vascular dementia is, then doesn't go on to actually say what vascular dementia is.
Incredible that she managed to pronounce it right
I was expecting vasculum dementium

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Using her dads illness as content is fucken low
glad someone else has said, she should of give some links for a dementia charity for people to donate (if they can or want to) or other links on what signs and symptoms to look out for. Btw beggyjones, this should make the alarm bells ring even louder, smoking and heart disease (caused by unhealthy diet) are some of the top causes for vascular dementia. All you've done is a woe is me video for engagement !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Glad other people have said about the charities etc. Don't just use it so people stop commenting on how you gorge yourself, actually use your platform for something useful for once. Even more proof she's just a complete waster.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can guarantee today we will get a normal video out of her 4 recycled videos where she is happy and doesn’t mention it

Reactions: 14
In my personal opinion i think the video was for sympathy. Shes eaten horrendous this past week and hasnt been receiving all the usal amount of defending comments she usally does they have mostly been 'hate' comments so she was more then likely looking for sympathy or some kind of positive input. Im a learning disability/mental health worker so can spot this kind of behaviour a mile off ( yes even on people that dont have disabilitys). I woudlnt be suprised if we see a few days of healthy food posts to follow the sympathy vid.. you know to reel her enablers back in. The amount of money shes wasted on food since Jan she could of paid for her mum and dad a holiday away without her. Seriously im so annoyed at her. Yes her mum will probably need support but i know for a fact if i was 30 living at my parents house & 1 of them became ill id move out even if it was temporary, just to give my parents space & time to them selfs to make memories. Yes becki is there child but shes 30 years old ffs her parents have wiped her arse for the past 30 years n never had the time or space to enjoy them selfs n to not have to think or worry about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Vascular Dementia (restrictive blood vessels) is very cruel. It took my aunt in less than a year after she suffered two heart attacks beforehand. Becky needs to stop thinking about herself, put her parents first and change her disgusting diet once and for all or she won't be seeing old age. 💯

That bit where she pretends to wipe a tear actually looks like she's about to burst out laughing. She's very cruel faking a video like that.

Reactions: 9
bit sad that she’s not even considering moving out in my opinion; if my dad was diagnosed with something so debilitating i’d hate to be in his space 24/7 whilst simultaneously leaving my mess everywhere and filming tiktoks / doing late night lives whilst he was sick, we already know she doesn’t even do her own dishes, her poor mum at this point, it’s actually sad asf..

and i get she might wanna be there more so because of this! but she drives and doesn’t work, she could so easily make the daily drive to her parents house and then allow them their own space in the evenings so they can have tea together etc.. but nope! she’s firmly rooted in her 2009 wilkos decor bedroom…

——

also i get this is her ‘job’ but if i’d just found this out about my dad, the last thing i’d do is waste my days driving around at the age of 30 looking for any food related content for my tiktok, she could so easily of taken a decent amount of time away to make some lasting memories, drive to the beach which she apparently loves so much with her parents etc.. none of it makes sense to me ngl, i don’t fall very easily for self pity though, i wish her parents the best.
Let’s be honest, she doesn’t make nearly enough money from tiktok to even rent a room let alone rent or buy her own place. It keeps her in takeaways, that’s about it. She will probably claim carers allowance now too so that will be an extra little bit of cash a week.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.