BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nasty looking underarm sweat rash, I bet she gets very sore. She must get through tubes of Daktarin. She’s visibly uncomfortable, I don’t understand why she claims to be happy, fit and helfy because it’s so obviously a lie. The reality is that she just can’t be bothered to leave her very unhealthy comfort zone and put in the hard work needed to face up to her issues.
Right you know those old pictures of people in freak shows, it genuinely looks like something from that.

Reactions: 11
Can we talk about the gymnastics? She undid the body suit to get it on, how did she fasten it? Not sure my brain wants to even work it out
Her dad was holding the back whilst her mum popped it closed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_7530.jpeg

I find it so funny she thinks the hot chocolate video went viral because people were finding the use of the slow cooker the focal point.
Becki babes, they were focused on the damn size of you, the slow cooker was the least of their thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Evenstar is 100% a creepy feeder. She's up in Abby Taylor Bannigans comments defending her WIEIADs

Reactions: 12
She genuinely looks as big as some of the people on 600lb life.

ok I’m goim toom make a noom fred everywun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The bodysuit was done up, that thing sticking out is a tag on her leggings.
How she managed it is a mystery

Reactions: 3
Another fresh fred suggestion

Becki Jones & her vanishing jugs, still lying in her WIEIAD like we’re gullible mugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.