BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new video is one of the worst, she goes straight through me!!!

throwing it back years ago now when I worked in retail, we’d always have the same jobless people who came in every single day looking lost. She is literally turning into one!!! Walking round the shop talking to herself, measuring herself, playing house as she does her daily shop. I cant even imagine how much money she spends daily now since passing her test, there hasn’t been a single day where she hasn’t gone to do a shop!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God she's soum soum fick ain't she. Trying to get that bird house measured was painful. I thought why didn't she buy her mum one of the chep fingz so they could both have wun

Reactions: 9
How does she just keep outdoing herself in the stupidity ranks? Imagine asking someone at 30yrs old roughly what 112cm looks like. No wonder he degree took her six years, I bet she had loads of help with it too.
Students who genuinely need help can get extra time in exams and extra time to submit assignments. Chances are the bison’s degree was actually full time but the uni took one look at the dumb duck that she is and gave her 3 extra years to complete it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The new dancing video. 💀 She can't even hold her leg up for more than a millisecond.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That B&M shop video! She carried on talking over the bloody customer announcements! And I noticed no please or thank you to the poor sod who had to help her with the tape measure. Rude. I reckon her mum and dad have pink and blue toothbrushes and that's why Sumosan Becky has to have green.

Reactions: 14
I hope it doesn’t show the creator how many times you watch a video, because I’ve watched her new dance one about 15 times. Her facial expressions are absolutely vile 🤣🤮
Acting big and clever sticking her middle fingers up at the camera on a platform with children 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.