BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t get over the sheer size of the absolute unit. Her dad is gonna outlive her at this rate
That’s being held in & up with tight leggings.. I can’t imagine how she must look without.. it’ll just hang.
---
I had this bra when I was 14

View attachment 2274079
I’m not surprised she doesn’t normally wear a bra. . The way them straps are digging into her shoulders looks painful asf
---
I was at the gym last night. Bet Bison has never set foot in one of those and blimey, I have a long way to go but I’m feeling better with each day that passes. Beckinator is sadly getting worse each day… I too thought the croissants were for her dad, silly me lol.
She’s said before she wouldn’t feel comfortable going to the gym as she would feel everyone was looking at her so she used to do some skipping outside .. which made me cringe.. skipping on hard pavement in crocs , ouch.. but she enjoyed it.. but she seems to have given up on any kinda movement now apart from shopping .. cos u know as she said in her last vid she goes shopping daily to keep things in order. She must spend a fortune.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
When she said the dip makes the fruit "a whole lot better". It's FRUIT!!!

Reactions: 20
Just seen her M&S “haul” - not sure she knows what “haul” means but also Jesus duck, she’s like a 10 year old been sent to the shop on their own. The prices of things are absurd, those 6 little ice cream things cost more than a bag of nappies. She really has no bleeping clue

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but the way she says ‘EGG’ in her ‘meat balls recipe’ has just made my blood boil, actually I’m not sorry!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paint her purple and she could get a job at McDonnums as a real life Grimace

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Becki Bogtrotter, foodie extraordinaire, thinks Frankie & Bennys is so so nice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine Frankie and benny’s being your favourite place to eat. A true sign of a simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.