BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her dad is ok. Sepsis is no joke and probably worse when you have other underlying health conditions too.

Reactions: 20
Yeah sepsis is very very scary illness. Especially alongside his other illnesses. Hope he is OK

Reactions: 15
She’ll just be being quiet to get sympathy and people worrying and get more defenders when she posts a video tomorrow eating a load of shite

Yep she’s posted, presumably a B&M haul, haven’t watched it through

Reactions: 10
Checked her sisters insta and nothing on there. Just some post about fake people. Maybe her and Big beks have fallen outum

Reactions: 5
Wtf is that B&M video

Swear she hasn’t edited it at all
---
Don’t get me started on the tape measure bullshit

Reactions: 16
Becki is 5'6" and can't use a tape measure, don't think the 2 are related though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she just keep outdoing herself in the stupidity ranks? Imagine asking someone at 30yrs old roughly what 112cm looks like. No wonder he degree took her six years, I bet she had loads of help with it too.

Reactions: 17
Christ those B&M dog treats will definitely finish Rickets off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw the post regarding lurkers liking things.

I like loads of posts, likes, laughs, loves (liveum laffum luvum) and I'm a well known member I promise I'm not up to anything I just struggle to keep up to be able post!

I'm soum soum sorry if you think I'm a mole 👀

A moleum if you will

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Christ on a bleeping bike that video has done me in

“It’s no one’s happy birthday coming up in my family” WHO THE duck SAYS THAT

On a totally unrelated note I can’t wait for merry christmas this year

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.