BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the post regarding lurkers liking things.

I like loads of posts, likes, laughs, loves (liveum laffum luvum) and I'm a well known member I promise I'm not up to anything I just struggle to keep up to be able post!

I'm soum soum sorry if you think I'm a mole 👀

A moleum if you will
Hmmm I was a bit suspicious till the soum soum & moleum .. don’t worry you’re legit lol legitum
---
The new b&m videum was a hard watch.. boring asf.. I nearly gave up but I pushed through. It’s nobody’s Happy Birthday anytime soon.. cmon Beck you’re getting boring now.. we know you act thick on purpose because you think it’s cute but you are an embarrassment!!! All the messing about with the tape measure acting fik again .. ppl aren’t laughing at you being all cute & silly .. it’s just laughing at you. I guessed her game ages ago. Grow up idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a nightmare last night where Beck Beck tried to lock me in my bathroom and she was throwing plastic fruit at me. She was trying to grab the light switch thing but I had hold of it and she couldn’t fathom what was going on. 😂 She’s haunting my dreams now like a Freddie Krueger beluga.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_2399.jpeg
If she was using Mary Poppins tape measure, what would it say....

Becki Jones, time for a takeaway
I was going to write fat bleep but then I felt bad. Maybe my heart is defrosting 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She must be fitting in hospital visits around her B&M hauls and prancing around her living room?
Every time I watch her videos I have to remind myself to be a nice person but it’s a struggle when she’s posting videos like that. I don’t understand like someone said before she doesn’t have any pretty features at all she just looks like a hobbit. She’s job less so has all the time to go to the gym, the constant eating is causing her face to cave in…. I can barely see her eyelashes now her eye lids are bulging 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Comments like this though.. I just can’t take seriously! Beautiful??? Let’s not lie to the poor beast! Inspiration??? There is not one thing Becki has ever done in her life that is inspiring
I feel like surely that has to be sarcastic/trolling. SURELY. Or do I still have too much faith in humanity.

Reactions: 7
She didn’t know 113cms? Well Becki it’s roughly the same length as you bloodeh chin! I feel like a right beatch but christ she’s a UgLy looking fella!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like surely that has to be sarcastic/trolling. SURELY. Or do I still have too much faith in humanity.
Most is trolling, click on the person and you’ll see a locked account with no followers.

She’s too thick to notice OF COURSE

Reactions: 5
Why is a 30 year old still using baby wipes on her face no wonder the spots never clear up. She has plenty of time to watch videos on skincare products and routines and has the time to do good skincare its not like she is rushing out the door in the mornings

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is a 30 year old still using baby wipes on her face no wonder the spots never clear up. She has plenty of time to watch videos on skincare products and routines and has the time to do good skincare its not like she is rushing out the door in the mornings
I think she uses them for her folds..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be fitting in hospital visits around her B&M hauls and prancing around her living room?
Every time I watch her videos I have to remind myself to be a nice person but it’s a struggle when she’s posting videos like that. I don’t understand like someone said before she doesn’t have any pretty features at all she just looks like a hobbit. She’s job less so has all the time to go to the gym, the constant eating is causing her face to cave in…. I can barely see her eyelashes now her eye lids are bulging 🤢
‘She’s jobless so has all the time to go to the gym, the constant eating is causing her face to cave in’
You need to suggest thread title that 😂😂

• Haha
Probably uses them for a strip down wash instead of a shower!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.