BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new dancing video. 💀 She can't even hold her leg up for more than a millisecond.
She looks like she’s aggressively fingering someone when she gestures to each side.

I can forgive the tit moves, cemented down feet, beyond ironic song choice but the eye rolling pout smiling will send me into full Falling Down rage (in a mcdonnums obv) one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dad has sepsis but she’s busy waddling around b&m and dancing* in front of the camera in the living room. Her family must be so proud.

*I use the term dancing loosely

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Dad has sepsis but she’s busy waddling around b&m and dancing* in front of the camera in the living room. Her family must be so proud.

*I use the term dancing loosely
She’s joined the modern day circus featuring the fat and bearded lady for everyone to point and laugh at her for pennies and the odd free chain restaurant meal.

It’s very black mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I first ever saw becky honestly thought she was a sumo wrestler. I've just checked and women are now allowed to compete in sumo championships. Sumosan becky now has her driving licence and can drive herself there (as long as it doesn't clash with Paige’s dancing).

Screenshot_20230630_214950_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘It’s no one’s happy birthday coming up’ eh? Who says that?! Surely you just say ‘birthday’? Or am I a dick?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That B&M shop video! She carried on talking over the bloody customer announcements! And I noticed no please or thank you to the poor sod who had to help her with the tape measure. Rude. I reckon her mum and dad have pink and blue toothbrushes and that's why Sumosan Becky has to have green.
How dare you not know that the Beckinator’s fave colour is Greenum

Reactions: 5
That whole thing with the tapeum measure was genuinely painful to watch. This woman is 30 years old and has a degree.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.