BeckiJones4 #35 Drives automatic, garlic dep fanatic, liver failure she's symptomatic why its greasy lightning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a fat bird. I tend to avoid mirrors if I can. But today I was unexpectedly walking towards a mirrored door so I could see the whole of me. Jeeeeeeez. What a wake up call. I look (and feel) gross. So how can our greedy little chum see herself on video everyDay and not think to herself that perhaps she should look after herself a bit more?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Just woke up. Had a dream in which I was riding in a spaceship with two friendly alien fellas & they were complaining because it smelt of garlic 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m a fat bird. I tend to avoid mirrors if I can. But today I was unexpectedly walking towards a mirrored door so I could see the whole of me. Jeeeeeeez. What a wake up call. I look (and feel) gross. So how can our greedy little chum see herself on video everyDay and not think to herself that perhaps she should look after herself a bit more?
This is meeee!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why I’m kinda envious that she can constantly be looking at herself and be fine with how she looks.
---
Yeah babes
IMG_1873.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m confused. In Becki’s videum about her Dad she mentioned her sister and brother. In Rach’s insta story she has put a picture of her brother saying ‘me only bro’ - but we know Becki has 4 siblings?!?!

And why would she word it as ‘me only bro’ seems a bit weird to point that out 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I was at the gym last night. Bet Bison has never set foot in one of those and blimey, I have a long way to go but I’m feeling better with each day that passes. Beckinator is sadly getting worse each day… I too thought the croissants were for her dad, silly me lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If her dads up in the hospital with sepsis he might not be eating??
Plus the suggestions that she would share food are ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with her dad having sepsis and being in hospital and bec bec is like ‘chocolate covered strawberries 😀
Not a single thought goes on in that head I’m telling you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.