BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becki, I Know you read in here why you having McDonald's delivered breakfast, come on now girl it's not good. Becki you have all these kids following you you owe them better than this. You said it's a treat but a treats not something you eat regular like everyday, I don't like the comments you get sometimes by the Trolls on Tictok but you kinda ask for it how you eat is Alien to me, last time I had McDonald's was about three years ago I hate to eat unhealthy.

Reactions: 4
her latest tik tok she doesn’t even have a reason to justify it she goes ‘I know it’s another takeaway treat but’ and I was expecting some reason but it was just yeah

Reactions: 3
She is just really immature in her mind set. It’s almost like she justifies eating bad”treats” as a reward for being busy. Which everyone does occasionally like if you have had a day of travel or get in late from work you may have a takeaway. However as an adult I know that last week I was in late everyday, and last night I did go out to a restaurant(not a healthy one) and today I have plans too, but as an adult you can’t keep wasting your money and eating that kind of food. It’s bad for you in large quantities and these companies are all about the marketing, their food tastes nice because it’s full of trash(which I enjoy myself at times). Quick convenient food doesn’t have to be junk food. And if it is ‘junk food’ cook your own bacon sandwich or pizza because it will be healthier in the fact that it doesn’t contain all of those preservatives. It’s quite a young adult/teenager/ child’s way of looking at things oh you can have a treat your doing xyz all day or you’ve had a busy day have a treat. That’s not what a treat is when you are doing that everyday almost.

She said she didn’t eat much yesterday well maybe that’s why she is craving bad today? She can’t connect the dots it’s weird. Also she is having a takeaway or pasta night tonight on live so you would think that she wouldn’t want 2takaeays or even if it isn’t a takeaway it’s an indulgent meal on the same day.

Lmao why’s she met the mayor of bleeping Bolton 😂😂😂😂😂

Discussing online trolling with her? Apparently setting something up? Yeah ok Becki hun 🤣🤣🤣

Online trolling is terrible. But sometimes influencers like becki don’t take any ownership for their actions. She led everyone on believing she was seriously dieting for 6ish weeks doing weekly weigh ins only to then lose a few pounds over that period of time in total(clearly lying to her viewers about what she was eating cos she should have lost more than that) and she took no ownership of that. I would moan and groan in a review if I sat down to watch any other show and the presenters were liars. I don’t know why influencers should escape criticism where it is due. I don’t see her admitting to these antics.

I have seen seen some of the hate though and it is awful I don’t know what these platforms like tiktok can do about it other than what they are- a reporting and blocking system. unless they screen comments before they get posted but in a world where everywhere is short staffed I don’t think that’s plausible. However becki is partly to blame for not using the comment filters that she could use. The hate isn’t nice however she could limit that so she would never have to see it. Or put her account on private.

I don’t want to be a victim blamer but I do believe in protecting yourself, and she doesn’t. But then she encourages it as well, she must have more to share with her viewers than some hash brown and dip we have now seen multiple times, she could just not show it and show something else, she knows that video will get dumb comments on it and something not food related will get far less.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Honestly don’t know how she does it 🤮 guarantee she’s lying about not eating much yesterday she just needed an excuse. I had a dominos last night with the kids as a genuine ‘treat’ as in its been way over a year since we last had one and today I feel like tit, my pores feel clogged and greasy and I feel so bloated. I can’t imagine she enjoys feeling like this everyday. I love my food but I also love my life and I couldn’t be assed being a slob everyday just because I couldn’t turn down a maccies.

Reactions: 5
That sour cream dip sauce with breakfast alone is 140 calories and 14g of fat! I followed her and felt sorry for the hate she got but I genuinly feel like I'm just watching someone eat themselves to death and I think I'm doing more damage supporting her than not if that makes sense. Feel awful for saying that but also feel awful watching someone do this to themselves.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can anyone tell me where Becki said she was going today I have watched it a few times and cannot make her lingo out.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone tell me where Becki said she was going today I have watched it a few times and cannot make her lingo out.
If in doubt it’s one of the below;
Bolton
Maccies
Pretending to be a dance Mom/ bothering tweenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whenever I hear that "when you wake up in the morning" song on the radio lately, I automatically envision Becki eating McDonald's or a kebab :confused:

Reactions: 6
I find her going to watch her cousins so strange… do you think it’s all the other kids mums there then there’s just becki hanging round kids 👀 imagine a man her age taking an interest in his teenage cousin… I’m sorry it gives me the complete Ick! Her obsession with dance moms to is the weirdest thing

Becky if you look in save the money and get some driving lessons it changed my life although I'm now chauffeur to anyone who asks, seriously do it, all this rubbish you eat it's not worth it, by the way what time is Live tonight anyone know just can't wait to watch you and Wills cook cheesy pasta.

I find her going to watch her cousins so strange… do you think it’s all the other kids mums there then there’s just becki hanging round kids 👀 imagine a man her age taking an interest in his teenage cousin… I’m sorry it gives me the complete Ick! Her obsession with dance moms to is the weirdest thing
It’s so bizarre. I have an 11 year old daughter (I’m the same age if not a bit younger than Beckii which is why I find her so odd) and she is a dancer and I swear if I seen Bex there every week watching her niece and other teenagers dancing I would be freaked out. I wasn’t aware about her obsession with dance moms but obviously she thinks she is one 🙄 it’s so very childish and like you said, it’s weird. my daughter barely even wants me there, I can’t imagine bringing my sister along to watch her too, she would be dying with embarrassment 😂 poor Paige man I bet she gets ripped at school for having Bex as her Aunty kids are savage.

Reactions: 6
It’s so bizarre. I have an 11 year old daughter (I’m the same age if not a bit younger than Beckii which is why I find her so odd) and she is a dancer and I swear if I seen Bex there every week watching her niece and other teenagers dancing I would be freaked out. I wasn’t aware about her obsession with dance moms but obviously she thinks she is one 🙄 it’s so very childish and like you said, it’s weird. my daughter barely even wants me there, I can’t imagine bringing my sister along to watch her too, she would be dying with embarrassment 😂 poor Paige man I bet she gets ripped at school for having Bex as her Aunty kids are savage.
tbh I agree! I’d be very concerned as another parent having an aunt always rocking up. My own kids school allows only parents or those with guardian status to turn up, same with my sons hobby he does to. She should be paying attention to having her own kids not playing with teens at her age

Is it always her with Paige at dance? Like not with her sister as well? I suppose Paige's mum could be working non 9-5 hours and is a single mum so it would make sense for becki to be there in a guardian capacity

No idea! Isn’t Paige 13? I used to just go dance classes on my own at that age tbh. I used to do tap modern and ballet and by her age I’d happily get the bus on my own 🤷🏻‍♀️ We didn’t need adults with us once we’d reached 12

I just don't get why she's always sniffing around teenagers. It's bleeping weird, she's on her own in a room half the week talking to yutes on live like how is this okay? If I went on my daughters iPad and saw her talking to a 28 year old woman I'd go mad. It knocks me sick and we all know what would happen if she was a man

I am putting myself in her situation and find it so strange, I have three sisters, two are only 19 (twins) which is only an 8 year age gap between my eldest and them and whilst of course they all love my two girls the most their relationship stretches to is taking them to Nando's or the cinema and my elder sister might have her over night once in a while for sleepover with her cousins and vice versa. I would be a little concerned if my sister was hanging around with my daughter, taking her places and filming her for her tiktok. I am absolutely not suggesting anything untoward with Beckii but I really don't think she sees just how strange it is. She should concentrate on taking care of her health and hanging out with some people her own age, perhaps then she can have a family of her own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.