Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrShakes

Watching her make the ham salad was painful. As if she struggled getting the ham out the packet and said "its a little bit tricky to get out" ....... like how tho seriously its sliced ham. Also does it bother anyone else that he doesn't wash the lettuce 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

gigilouxx

VIP Member
her get ready w me reminds me so much of them youtubers back in the day like 2010/2011 whod do tutorials like "how I straighten my hair" with about 400000 heat protect products, it's like she's living her youth now

• Haha

Heffalump

VIP Member
The point isn't to rip shreads into someone like that. If anyone's hatred is that strong they need to block them so they don't consume the content. She is a person at the other end of this and like most people have said she is immature and commentary like that is too close to the line.
Hold on... There's people here calling her allll sorts and really really actually fat shaming her for her size. And then her follow up whinging about her size.
I have zero issue with her size, I said if she's gonna embrace it then dress for it.
I said she should be independent of her family for transport at her age.
I said I can't stand her table manners.
I said that she was a low contributing member of society, and hands up there, for all I know she is a great person for the community and pays tonnes of taxes.
I said that I don't find her attractive - I am allowed that.

Yes I did say she has a piggy face which was unkind. And I do hate her brows, but not her... Where did I say that?

It's all well and good to pick on me just because I wrote a long post and it seems like compacted hatred. But there are far more vile comments in this and the last thread than mine.

Anything else I said, I stand to be corrected on. I do not have the post in front of me as I'm on mobile now.

An imbecile, I called her an imbecile. I reckon that's the kindest thing she's been called here.

Last edited:

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Her tiktok comments are way, way worse than what gets said on here. Obviously reading unkind stuff about her appearance is gonna be a bit upsetting - I think I'd be curious if there was ever a tattle thread about me. You just wouldn't be able to help yourself from reading. But most of the stuff on here is just general commentary about what she posts online and people like myself who are genuinely concerned about her perceptions of food and what is healthy and unhealthy. I would be happy to talk to her and give her a reality check that the majority of people want to share their opinions beyond the #bekind nonsense and that not every non-positive comment is trolling.

• Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
Just caught her on live as she was talking about the comments and she says she gets comments about her hair, her skin, her fingers…. well I’ve seen zero of those things mentioned on her comments but it’s all been mentioned here so she must read here a lot.

Hi Becki 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If this was a man constantly interacting with teenagers on a nightly basis people would be questioning it. Her going on lives every night is really strange behaviour.
literally came on to say this, if she was a man doing this she'd be reported

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Her hair was how we used to do ours for dance shows when I was about 11 🤣 didn’t realise it was still a cool hairstyle!

I know that will doesn’t have his own thread but he keeps popping up on my fyp and even his WAVE is boring Jesus christ

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
I don’t get why this slogan is her new thing when all she does is cry about being called fat and nasty comments and constantly hides her body because she’s insecure?

NC2020

VIP Member
Her hair was how we used to do ours for dance shows when I was about 11 🤣 didn’t realise it was still a cool hairstyle!

I know that will doesn’t have his own thread but he keeps popping up on my fyp and even his WAVE is boring Jesus christ
Even if he had his own thread that would be the most boring thread going. Wonder what happened to binge with Becki and Will this Sunday. Gone from 80,000 viewers two weeks ago to not even doing it this weekend. Must have been the boyfriend comment that made her feel “unwell” last Sunday 😂

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I bet her mum n dad can't wait for her to piss off and move out so they can claim some freezer space back

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
💀💀 why she so het up she’s got like 2 threads and most of the comments are constructive. I think most of us have said she’s not a proper c u next Tuesday like the likes of Kate hayes Solomon and grinch
Let me guess she wants a comment putting up from her about how in a world where you can be anything, be kind

YAAAAWWWWNNNN we’ve heard it all before Becki hun, put your energy into stopping talking to kids online each night. That’s the real issue here

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
I reckon she’s chickened out

Becki I know you’re reading this so if the comments really do upset you then stop encouraging them with your videos or get off tiktok all together. But you won’t because the nasty comments on your videos bring you in an income so you’re nothing but a hypocrite

This phrase feels very apt lmao but you can’t have your cake and eat it

• Heart

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Anyone seen her insta where she’s saying that the hate comments are worth it because she gets recognised and asked for pics from her fans when she goes out? Hahahaha. She’s got such an ego she’s let the likes go to her head. She’s also put a video on of her and her best friend niece dancing to a song about being best mates. Spare me plsss

Viral.69

Did someone just judge us fine Tattlers who come here for our daily tea?

Anyway back to topic... why the fudge is she still ordering mcdonalds breakfast? The fat greedy cow

• Haha