Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
InFlUeNcEr

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I used to watch her and feel sorry for her. I've read her threads now and I hate you all. Can't get past the smelly head band, the hiding of the chin, the noises, the shaking of the fork 😫🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lonewolf

VIP Member
The overnight oats that aren’t oats 😭

That video is ridiculous, stupid facial expressions, can’t mix the weetabix properly, it’s dry as fuck. Just wtf 😂

And don’t get me started on the pizza that has no tomato base or cheese 🙈
That weetabix shit looked absolutely disgusting 🤮 legit looked like something shovelled up of a barn floor 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Gossipreadee

I actually don’t think it looks like she has lost that much weight. I can notice from her face but her figure looks pretty similar. It’s hard to tell with her dancing and the clothing. But I think her width at her arms looks wider. Some weight loss is better than none but it’s not enough if she actually has been trying it’s such a poor effort. She said she finds it hard to lose weight well there are plenty of things that I could suggest that would have her droppping the weight off without her noticing.

When she puts inches of butter on her toast she needs to substitute it for a normal amount and low cal. When she has a fizzy drink swap it to 0cals. Have fakeaways not takeaways. She needs to stop being greedy- I had a maccas last night after my night shift and ordered a little bit too much because I was hungry classic eyes bigger than my belly moment however if I wasn’t in that greedy mindset I could have probably done without the mozzarella dippers or could have got a medium instead of a large meal and would have had enough food. She struggles to lose weight and keep it off but then had a Maccas bfast- if it’s tasty what she’s after then she could have had loads of things with less calories that would satiate a junk food crave. She makes excuses and they don’t cut it with people who are reasonable adults.

I couldn’t care if she ate absolute trash and owned it, but when she then comes out with these vids that insinuate that she is still on a weight loss journey then it just is annoying to see. . And claiming that she is trying is rubbish she isn’t trying.

Attachments

teatalks

VIP Member
“I know it’s just another takeaway but…. Yeah so” why does she speak like a 12 year old

Reactions: 7

ayms94

Her latest video where she literally just falls on her bed with the comment about being tipped over like a cow… bizarre content. And why does she hide behind her blanket?! 😐

MrShakes

I really can't cope with the facial expressions she pulls. And she just can't help herself even with her porridge she just can't have it with fruit. She's always got to add Nutella or biscoff. She literally can't help herself

Skye green

Chatty Member
It amazes me that someone almost in their thirties takes a tiktok of themselves singling into a hairbrush without
1. Being drunk
2. Being funny
3. Actually singing

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She’s so fucking rude, if you email her about anything business related rather than replying and having a friendly chat with you she sends “I’ve passed this onto my management, once they verify everything they’ll be in touch” who the fuck does she think she is seriously
what the hell, getting way to big for her boots for a woman pushing 30 still living with her parents who creeps around teenagers 👀

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Oh jeez, she really doesn’t help herself does she🤣 the Roblox comment 💀💀💀💀💀
tiktok comments are savage! I would never comment this stuff directly to people, af least with tattle they make an active choice to seek negative feedback, she’s kinda annoying but is a bit mean to leave comments on her video tho I’m convinced she leaves them up as it boosts her engagement so 💴

NC2020

VIP Member
I thought the niece used to hang with Becki a lot more and do baking but she was getting comments because she seemed to getting Becki's eating habits and gaining weight I'm so pleased she's not doing that now and living her life.
Then it’ll be Paige driving Becki about for her Starbucks fix!

Becki is wasting some of the best years of her life, she really needs to think about becoming independent, that doesn’t have to be moving out that might be too big a step for her but what about driving lessons before she hits 30? I know they’re expensive but one dominos a week is probably the same price as a driving lesson.

She likes watching kids dance but she managed to avoid it altogether whilst she was spending every weekend in Bolton, as weird as that was at least she was getting out and doing her own thing and she should do more of that.

I hate slimming world but it seemed to work for her, she could join a local group and mix with other adults, I know from experience those groups do become a bit of a social thing. She could join a local gym and start off with clubbercise or Zumba or something, she likes ‘dancing’ and they’re suitable for all levels.

TLDR; there are so many other things Becki could be doing to further her independence other than eating take aways in her pit.

• Heart

Kazza12345

A large Coke in the morning?? She never just gets a single either, always a double sausage mcmuffin or a large meal if shes having a burger. I used to feel so terrible for her but I cant defend her anymore, shes beyond help at this point

difeo

Those 'overnight oats' that are just Weetabix look gross

She looks about 40 in her live

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Just catching up, I cannot get over the amount that she is able to put away!
Don’t get me wrong, I have a big appetite when I get going. But I know my limits! Also, all the shit she eats is so stodgy and heavy! On her video where she eats the porridge with Nutella and banana, she literally says “and it’s really filling for the day” then she goes and has a sausage SHEE-BATTA and that humongous dominoes!!
I had a cream slice for my lunch today (just a treat 😉) and I didn’t have anything else til later cause it made me feel sick!

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Apprently I've just seen on someone's live that she's charging £500 to attend a opening of a business

Apprently someone emailed her for a quote to see and she said £500 to have her come
This is the funniest thing I have ever ever read

• Haha
Okay, I have a lot to unpack….bear with me.

Most of her followers are probably fat fucks, and it makes them more comfortable for her to stay fat. The rest of them are using her as “look at me, I am so kind to fatties”. And the rest is pity. #BeKing #ThisIsNotWhatBeKindMeans

I have no issue with her being fat – issue is that every now and then she comes on crying about the fact she is fat while sticking a doughnut down her throat and a tube of pringles up her arse. But like, wow it is such a mystery as to why she is fat!!!

So she wants to embrace the fuller figure life etc and be fat and fabulous, well then dress well you odd shaped fuck.
I am short and stout, not much of a waist, small chested and broad shoulders, but I have a decent ass and I love my muscles! If you can be bothered, there are actually clothes out there for all shapes and sizes that make you look good. Rather than some tarpaulin used to cover the local swimming pool from Asos. Christ, when she did a haul there recently…two jumpers.

How do we know she does not drive? Like…surely she must. Can you imagine being an adult asking your mam or dad to bring you to McDonalds so many mornings a week?

I am in my 30s and childless, and have a good job. We can afford to have a take away each week – we don’t always. And even then, when we have splurged a bit on sides and it’s nearly €40 for the fancy Indian, I do be thinking….hmm could have got a heap of groceries for that €40 even if we do get the next days lunch out of it. And that is from somebody with a job, house, car etc sorted. So I can not fathom how this wretch living at home can budget so much of her income for grease. It’s never even a nice take out!

Beki smacks of the youngest kid who was spoiled all her life. Maybe came along as a surprise when mam and dad had a bit more money and was just given everything. It makes sense as her niece is in her teens now that there may be a gap between her and her siblings.

Why do we need to eat in the bedroom? Regardless of the fact your room smells of shite afterwards, the only times (for the best mental health apparently) that we should be in our beds is for sickness, sleeping or sex! It's so fucking angsty youth eating in your bedroom. Sorry, they bedroom your parents still allow you to stay in because you are a lower contributing member of society.

She got the train somewhere there recently enough a few weekends in a row. Tinder Dial a Ride I take it?

And lastly…what the fuck is up with the eyebrows. They look dry and rugged like something from one of the lads from The Last of the Summer Wine. So unkempt. I throw on a bitta pencil on occasion but I have naturally dark brows and TBH I don’t really care. Maybe I just don’t get the eyebrows like bushes thing, but I think they are truly disgusting and make her little piggy face even piggier. I have seen girls with bigger brows and it looks okay, when they don't look like briar hedge clippings.

The “dances” she does….same kind they would do in an old folks home from a chair to keep them active.

Even just miming the words to songs she fucks it up with her itty bitty pie hole.

When she BITES the fucking fork when taking a bite and scrapes back her teeth!

When she bites food in general – gawk!

Regardless of weight I do not find her attractive. For somebody who has a skin and hair routine she looks like absolute pish.

She is an imbecile, adored by imbeciles, supporting other imbeciles, telling everybody it is okay to be a fucking imbecile.
this whole comment is such a vibe