Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipreadee

I don’t believe she comes even close to posting everything she eats in her wieiad videos.
Totally agree. I have always thought this.

Like her Maccies breakfast is 800cals. Iceblast 15cals. Sandwich and crisps approx 500cals. Can of coke 150cals. Yogurt 200cals. Apple and biscuit 100cals.

Total - 1750 or something approx. I’ve seen loads of videos where it looks like she eats less. It’s just another thing that I’m sure she lies about.

Reactions: 8

ayms94

That mate if hers Williamellis is equally as annoying his fast chewing does my head in, also two burgers chips and Halloumi?!
His diet is equally atrocious as Becki’s.
Also I find him soooooo dull. At least Becki has a personality even if it is that of an 8 year old

Gossipreadee

She says that she shared that dominos, well why would you take it into your room on your own to share? I was sharing food with someone I would portion it up in the kitchen or have open boxes on the table for you to take what you want. Even if the other person was out and I was saving it until they’re back I wouldn’t take it to my room.

I personally wouldn’t want to share food with someone after they had been fingering the wedges and pizza and then almost getting the leftovers.

She entices the hate comments on her videos about all of that food because she could have quite simply shown or said that it was to share on her video last night rather than say it today. I know it must be rubbish justifying everything but it’s not a massive declaration to bat off some of the hate comments.

Gossipreadee

Crocs just aren’t fashionable. And she is acting like she is the height of fashion. It’s very childish. Crocs to me are like slippers, they aren’t fashionable but they are practical and if you have to have them then it’s fine but she needs to calm down about them because she has made 2 videos about a basic item and to me that’s the equivalent of showing off a pair of trainer socks it’s boring. She needs to read the room. Nobody cares that she has crocs it’s how she conducts herself what is weird.

MrShakes

what the fuck is this video I've just stumbled across. I really have no words for this. I feel sorry for Paige she must cringe and feel ashamed

• Haha
  • Sick

Gossipreadee

Honestly there food choices are terrible. I get the whole home comfort thing with food but they are doing a live on Sunday and her choices are pesto pasta, chicken pasta and Philadelphia pasta. She is an adult why are her options something a poor uni student would eat or something I would eat after 12 hrs at work. Honestly she is a terrible foody and so is her mate. They have actually both picked the most bog standard pasta dishes in the world! How are they influencing anyone?!

teatalks

VIP Member
what's wrong with a tin of tomatoes for breakfast? it's tomato? not lard? i get she's a greedy cow and that but theres fully nothing wrong with tomatoes
I didn’t mean it was unhealthy lol I meant it’s a weird breakfast

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
What life skills did you learn at uni then Becki? You live and eat in you're bedroom at your mums, can't drive, eat takeaways in a travelodge in Bolton every weekend, live a strange dance obsession through you're niece and talk to teenagers and odd men at night via tic tok! 🤔

• Haha

Eleanor11223344

The kid's mate got her a framed photo of Becki too 😭 😭
🤣🤣🤣oh god , these kids need to go outside a climb a tree or roll in some grass or something as they are seriously out of touch with reality why would they want a framed photo of some random woman who’s not even famous really it’s actually frightening how much tik Tok is influencing the young and impressionable

There’s no way she’s lost 2.5 stone. If so where has she lost it from? Bc it certainly doesn’t look like she has

Sloth

Chatty Member
She’s got pinned on her profile an old wieiad video where she ate nothing but shite and it’s got high virws. She knows fine well what she’s doing and I’ve got no sympathy

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Did she just put liquid eyeliner on her lower lash line 😭
I can't deal with this. I'd love to get at her, she needs a lot more foundation/concealer, eyebrows need a good seeing to, her mascara is fucking pointless - you can't even see it, her eyes still look like 2 piss holes in the snow. She needs a haircut so badly.

• Haha

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
I’m 25, on a full time course and have my own house to run and there’s no chance I could be arsed putting on a full face of make up at 9pm😂 I can just about be arsed to do it when I go out! She really is very child like it’s quite sad. I wouldn’t dream of eating my meals on my bed every day either, very strange behavior

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
F71C238D-63B8-4545-82A1-1C002D31CFEE.jpeg

Sorry but who does she think she is? 😩😂 I wouldn’t be celebrating having random kids wanting my autograph. She’s led a very sheltered life and you can tell. I do like her hair here though, suits her so much better.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
My opinions on Becki
*For someone who is almost 30 years old she’s very immature. She seems to have the lifestyle of someone half her age.
*I think it’s a bit sad that her weekends seem to revolve around her nieces dancing competitions (has she nothing better to do?)
*She definitely encourages negative comments for her more views, which is very strange.
*I don’t think she’s ever had a boyfriend.
*It winds me up when she say thum instead of them.
*Shes one of those that posts her wish list, I cannot stand Tiktokers that do that.
*Oh and I wish I knew what what was so fascinating about her ceiling 🙄.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Right I actually don't know how she doesn't feel shit after she eats. I've just polished off a large dominoes (I'm pregnant it doesn't count) and I fully feel like I could shit out a brick 😷 never wanna see a pizza again

• Haha