Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipreadee

The comments where people are “like ignore the haters, they’re just jealous” true she should try to ignore the vile hate however who the heck would be jealous of becki?! The only thing I think she has going for her potentially is that she seems to be kind. But she doesn’t have a lot of cons that I cannot be jealous- can’t drive- doesn’t seem to want to, doesn’t seem to travel again doesn’t seem to want to, doesn’t really have any career aspirations, has a unhealthy diet that I don’t even think she truly enjoys, lives with her parents, has no aspirations to move out, probably a bit of a drain if you have to keep driving her around everywhere, hasn’t got a fashion sense etc etc.

Reactions: 9

disneycookie782

That sour cream dip sauce with breakfast alone is 140 calories and 14g of fat! I followed her and felt sorry for the hate she got but I genuinly feel like I'm just watching someone eat themselves to death and I think I'm doing more damage supporting her than not if that makes sense. Feel awful for saying that but also feel awful watching someone do this to themselves.

• Sad
  • Wow

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Influencers are the most entitled people ever. They cry it’s a job well then treat it like one? We have work performance reviews at most jobs and we get told good and bad things. Honestly they are only happy when people are brown nosing them!

Skye green

Chatty Member
this is a pretty nice thread as they go. Why do “influencers” think that people shouldn’t be allowed to comment on the content they create?! It’s not like we are leaving comments on her posts or direct messaging her. A lot of us said lovely things about her new hair etc

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I just don’t get her or her content! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She does have a very weird life for a nearly 30 year old, her video about what she done yesterday reminded me of what I would have done when I was 12 and being dragged about by my mum, who would have bribed me with the Starbucks 😂🙄
And it is fucking weird that most of her audience is teenagers, and that she seems to mainly hang out with her teenage niece at dance competitions. If it was a male doing these things, questions would be asked! I also can’t believe that she’s a role model either, who would aspire to have her life at nearly 30? 😬

Life88

Kinda the point no...
The point isn't to rip shreads into someone like that. If anyone's hatred is that strong they need to block them so they don't consume the content. She is a person at the other end of this and like most people have said she is immature and commentary like that is too close to the line.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Someone must have offered to do her nails for free, which is fair enough! But I’m dying at the fact she would have had to have asked her mum for a lift there 😂😂

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
“So I’m gonna take some lunchables which obviously yep but I’m taking them” sorry what?

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Let me guess she wants a comment putting up from her about how in a world where you can be anything, be kind

YAAAAWWWWNNNN we’ve heard it all before Becki hun, put your energy into stopping talking to kids online each night. That’s the real issue here
oh yeah I forgot the be kond shit. Please! I still don’t think she’s inherently bad, I think she’s just super naive. Some influencers absolutely do deserve the shit they get on here, shameless but becki is just a bit daft and doesn’t get how her behaviour is odd to others.

Anyways can we ask her questions if she’s reading ? I have one. Why read here when you know people will not like you? Why do you think people should only be allowed to tell you you’re fabulous? None of us comment on your stuff because we think it’s over stepping the mark so we come here to chat. Why come here if it upsets you?

• Heart

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Her ham salad was so sad, cucumber & iceberg lettuce 😂😂
She is so used to eating shit, she can’t put together a nutritious meal that is actually tasty, when she eats like that no wonder she binges on dominoes as the food she makes is just not good

Reactions: 8

Skye green

Chatty Member
Guess

Porridge 226

Banana 89

Nutella 100

Coke bottle 150

Sausage sandwich 565

Cake jar 778

Dip 169

Wedges 150 (half portion)

Garlic bread 352 (2 slices)

Chicken strips 186

Pizza 650 (based on 3 large slices)

Crisps 122

Total would be around 3600 but obviously it’s just a guess

• Wow
  • Sick

NC2020

VIP Member
Reasons ‘influencers’ don’t like tattle;

1. It calls them out on their shit/ holds a mirror up to their lives
2. They don’t get the engagement from comments on their posts

Becki isn’t as dumb as she looks, she’s surely cottoned on by now that people calling her Roblox in her comments is engagement and engagement means money but people calling her Roblox over here doesn’t earn her any money.

I also wonder if it’s easy to ignore a load of tweenagers calling you Trunchbull in the comments because who gives a shit what 12 and 13 year olds think but here at Tattle were probably her peer group, women in our 20s and 30s living normal lives not caring if she looks like Trunchbull but calling her out on her really fucking strange grooming type behaviour of children.

narcissamalfoy

“So amazing”
“So good”
“So nice”
“But yeah”
“I love thum”

decent drinking game there if you took a shot every time she said one! you’d definitely be pissed.

• Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
Her lunches always look sad, all of her home cooked ‘healthy’ meals do too. It’s like the stereotype that yo yo dieters have of healthy food, a perception that you need to eat a tub full of lettuce. until she fixes her relationship with food (seeing good/tasty but unhealthy as just dominos and takeaways and healthy food as Ham 🤢🤢 lettuce and fibre one bars). I’ve never seen her Eat falafel, tofu, avocado, olive oil. Etc. It’s just sad