Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I might join it and say I'll send her a dominos voucher if she stays away from pickney for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Yep agree with you all about the bagels, I can't eat them untoasted 🤮 there so hard and rubbery!!

NC2020

VIP Member
Alfie Hughes has posted a video of them all around the table at ‘tokfest’ and Becki is the oldest there by probably a decade at least. If you’re confused Beck just follow the golden rule - if they’re wearing braces they’re too young for you.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don't get why she's got a 40 year olds haircut and colour. yeah it looks better but it ages her

nikkif84

She’s her own worst enemy, started as a weight loss journey then has 5 treat meals/takeaways a week . She’s the definition of the diet starts on monday..

Her what I eat in a day can’t be real if that’s all she ate most days why is she not losing the weight

she’s gonna live at home all her life

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Any normal 30 year old would atleast have plans to buy a house, meet a partner, travel maybe? Not get a fucking nose piercing and make cake on a Wednesday afternoon. She needs to grow up

Gossipreadee

She is just really immature in her mind set. It’s almost like she justifies eating bad”treats” as a reward for being busy. Which everyone does occasionally like if you have had a day of travel or get in late from work you may have a takeaway. However as an adult I know that last week I was in late everyday, and last night I did go out to a restaurant(not a healthy one) and today I have plans too, but as an adult you can’t keep wasting your money and eating that kind of food. It’s bad for you in large quantities and these companies are all about the marketing, their food tastes nice because it’s full of trash(which I enjoy myself at times). Quick convenient food doesn’t have to be junk food. And if it is ‘junk food’ cook your own bacon sandwich or pizza because it will be healthier in the fact that it doesn’t contain all of those preservatives. It’s quite a young adult/teenager/ child’s way of looking at things oh you can have a treat your doing xyz all day or you’ve had a busy day have a treat. That’s not what a treat is when you are doing that everyday almost.

She said she didn’t eat much yesterday well maybe that’s why she is craving bad today? She can’t connect the dots it’s weird. Also she is having a takeaway or pasta night tonight on live so you would think that she wouldn’t want 2takaeays or even if it isn’t a takeaway it’s an indulgent meal on the same day.

Lmao why’s she met the mayor of fucking Bolton 😂😂😂😂😂

Discussing online trolling with her? Apparently setting something up? Yeah ok Becki hun 🤣🤣🤣

Online trolling is terrible. But sometimes influencers like becki don’t take any ownership for their actions. She led everyone on believing she was seriously dieting for 6ish weeks doing weekly weigh ins only to then lose a few pounds over that period of time in total(clearly lying to her viewers about what she was eating cos she should have lost more than that) and she took no ownership of that. I would moan and groan in a review if I sat down to watch any other show and the presenters were liars. I don’t know why influencers should escape criticism where it is due. I don’t see her admitting to these antics.

I have seen seen some of the hate though and it is awful I don’t know what these platforms like tiktok can do about it other than what they are- a reporting and blocking system. unless they screen comments before they get posted but in a world where everywhere is short staffed I don’t think that’s plausible. However becki is partly to blame for not using the comment filters that she could use. The hate isn’t nice however she could limit that so she would never have to see it. Or put her account on private.

I don’t want to be a victim blamer but I do believe in protecting yourself, and she doesn’t. But then she encourages it as well, she must have more to share with her viewers than some hash brown and dip we have now seen multiple times, she could just not show it and show something else, she knows that video will get dumb comments on it and something not food related will get far less.

Last edited:

Gossipreadee

Chicken shish is my fave to have on a calorie deficit. But with the cheese garlic bread and them chips and sauce that’s gotta be 1000 calories there ?!
🙌🏼 honestly I don’t know if in I grew up in a stingy family but if we ever had a kebab takeaway. It would be that food between 2 or 3 of us.

Opinions.R.us

her chewing in this video makes me feel ill. she looks like she reeks i could imagine the stench when she opens her mouth 🤢
I know, makes me want to heave.
I was thinking maybe she has lost a little weight but I think she's just got better at the way she angles the camera. She never films from that angle anymore unless she has a pillow or hoodie covering her chins.

Gossipreadee

She is probs just wearing the hat to prove that people wear hats since she now has a hat in her merch range. Also she is doing an ear with me I just clicked on it nothing but positive comments but I stayed for a minute. But she goes “this is why I don’t do live eat with me, because of the Meg comments” well I think regardless of your appearance you get negative comments.

Also someone was like your food looks nice. I can never see her food. Except a tiny part of the bowl. I can’t see what the meal is the same when she done eat with me with will she never had her food visable. Like kinda defeats the point

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
I agree with all the comments about her hanging about with kids and seeking validation from kids that aren’t mentally mature, it’s always given me weird vibes. Someone said above about getting the feeling she’s always wanted to be a dancer but might have felt too big as a kid and I have to agree! She once shown a pic of her as a child and she was a big girl back then too, her siblings look older than her so I wonder if she was spoilt by her parents but with food. I think she tries to live vicariously through Paige hence the reason she’s obsessed with being a dance mom (lol) and doing tik tok dance routines that should be left to teenagers. Becki, we know you read here now so please start acting your age, it’s weird.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
It’s really bothering me that she doesn’t toast her bagels!! Is she that stupid that she doesn’t know to toast them? Or is she just an absolute wrong un who doesn’t toast them? 😂😂

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Apparently she did go to uni, I’d be asking for my money back if I was her 😂 she can’t even pronounce basic words and for Donner she writes Donna 🙄

• Haha