Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
"Done my skincare" *Wipes face with baby wipe and puts moisturiser on* She wants to be fancy but just doesn't know how 😂

Reactions: 9

Smallpotato

VIP Member
BECKI!!! Why are we putting paste in a ham bagel

“I haven’t been shopping as I’ve been at tokfest” not a great excuse tbh

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Swear to god I just want to snap her fucking fingers when she shakes everything at the camera 🤬 why on earth does she do that!!!

• Haha

snowydays

Imagine going out for a meal with her and all she does is make TikToks of her food and herself stuffing her face. Also the fork waving is annoying :eek: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
I think her hair looks 100% better and much healthier now, her face is just massive though isn’t it I’ve never seen one like it

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Anyone kids play roblox ? She’s got the same build as the characters from that rather than the mine craft ones like a tiktoker said, she seems to store it all on her belly and fupa

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
i hate to say it but I agree. To maintain that weight she does you need to eat a large amount of calories….
Exactly, if you actually estimate the calories in each one, she should be losing weight on the amount she shows. Even with the takeaways factored in, it really isn’t a lot

Skye green

Chatty Member
I’ve said this before but if a man behaved in the same way they’d be Arrested. She goads people to slag her off then has teenagers defend her. It’s weird. Becki if you read this yoi really need to evaluate your situation. These kids defending you on tiktok aren’t your friends. Stop with your tik toks. Get a full time job. LeArn how to drive. Find a partner. Honestly in six months you won’t look back. Your followers aren’t your really friends and won’t make you happy long term

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
McDonald’s,crisps,mini scotch eggs,domino's and now a whopping portion of pasta! Her arse must be lethal 💨

• Haha
  • Sick

MrShakes

Emma has said she gets loads of hate but she has said she deletes it, whereas Becky doesn’t
That's cos the hate Emma receives is probably only a fraction to what becki gets. Becki probably gets to much to delete. Everything about her is awkward. It's not even her weight for me. I physically can't watch her eat anymore cos she always makes nosies cos she puts to much in her mouth at once. Then shes shaking the fork saying mmmmmmmmm. Grates on me

• Haha

MrShakes

I am starting to think she does the videos for more engagement. No one enjoys being trolled so she must be getting good money. Like really, a double sausage an egg McMuffin meal? I often treat myself to a maccies on a diet but you can make better choices by having the bacon and egg and not a double… then a huge tango ice blast. Like it’s absolutely fine she wants to eat junk food but maybe address the trolls and just say “I’m not dieting and I enjoy junk food end of” they all seem to comment about her diet as she says she’s on a weight loss journey. I doubt it would be as bad if she just embraced that she wants to eat badly, it works for Emma matthews
This is exactly my point. This is why I love Emma Matthews she eats even worse than Becki but Emma doesn't give a fuck. On her intro she even says she doesn't give a fuck. She just said I'm having this end off and owns it. She's never once claimed to be on a weight loss journey. But Becki does. She's always there with justifying what does she doing with excuses. That's why she gets hate

Heffalump

VIP Member
4 slices of bread and a full can of spaghetti hoops, big can, for "dinner".

Last night I saw somebody had commented under one of her dancing vids, saying come on guys, clearly she has learning difficulties, leave her alone.
Fuck me I laughed.

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
You see the prices for that, another Lawrence.
its fucking shite to! Mind you her clothes look like a mix or evans, Bon marche and fucking freeman’s so I’m not surprised. I swear to god if I saw someone wearing it I would die on the spot thata tragic

while we are at it PEOPLE BUY HER CAMEOS

I’m done with the world