BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching her live, I am bleeping speechless . The way she’s getting so excited over a bleeping kebab 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Chicken shish is my fave to have on a calorie deficit. But with the cheese garlic bread and them chips and sauce that’s gotta be 1000 calories there ?!

Chicken shish is my fave to have on a calorie deficit. But with the cheese garlic bread and them chips and sauce that’s gotta be 1000 calories there ?!
🙌🏼 honestly I don’t know if in I grew up in a stingy family but if we ever had a kebab takeaway. It would be that food between 2 or 3 of us.

Reactions: 7
She looks up all the time as the camera is higher up, the angle at which she can hide the size of her face the most

this live is so boring they’ve clearly never spoke before it’s like watching someone talk for the first time I feel like I’m eavesdropping a face time call

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've got the live on now and duck me. She keeps talking over the poor lad and won't let him get a word in edge ways. She's so self centered

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is the point in that. I couldn’t even see the food. They just kept chatting rubbish not even engaging. And even now it’s like are they really mates. This is the type of convo that I have with people that I work with on break to pass the time and fill in a gap. It’s mind numbing. They should have had some decent questions to ask each other. Instead they are asking each other their fav footballers and he couldn’t even name the right one. Well me and my friends don’t like football so we wouldn’t even try to force the conversation on each other. Instead they just both named 2 of the most popular footballers out there.

Reactions: 5
She’s just polished off a large kebab, garlic bread and chips and now having profiteroles!!!! Sorry but that isn’t normal eating at all, if I have a takeaway I’m literally full and bloated until lunchtime the next day 😂

Reactions: 11
I keep flicking onto her live and she and will are laughing.m at the hate comments which tbh fair enough. However if she is eating just in retaliation if the haters she needs to grow up. Haters and trolls are wrong in their approach, however there is some genuine advice in the comments of all her videos and she needs to take note she does eat terribly and she is a young woman and this can affect her for the rest of her life. She didn’t even loook like she was enjoying that meal that much.

Reactions: 1
“So amazing”
“So good”
“So nice”
“But yeah”
“I love thum”

decent drinking game there if you took a shot every time she said one! you’d definitely be pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she puts these takeaway videos on for a reaction and then plays the victim because of the comments. She is 28, living at home and spends most of her money on food. In just the last three days, she has had McDonald’s, kebab and Costco stuff!

I can’t believe she ate a McDonald’s then that full duck platter then profiteroles 😅 the way she shoved them in her mouth aswell she makes me gag

• Wow
  • Sick
A more accurate comparison

7CBCDB25-4E66-4781-A846-7BD2BEE9A1C3.jpeg

Actual September 2021…

4779C6E0-ACC7-4BF5-929F-724C0D52DD70.jpeg

So so fake and so so lies so yeah umm hope you all have a great day so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.