Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
Looooool if she use the word jealous I will DIE 🤣

But as if anyone from tattle who posts on here is gonna out themselves and post for her is she actually ok 😂😂😂

Becki create a new account it’s not difficult and post for yourself

Reactions: 7

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
mcdonald’s breakfast makes me feel sick anyway as i couldn’t imagine eating that much grease in the morning. i cant believe she eats after it i’d be full all day/feeling ill 🤢

Reactions: 6

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Beyond me why she sits on live with makeup and fake lashes on but leaves the house looking like a giant 8 year old with her headband on - maybe if she left the house making an effort for once she’d find a partner (now I’m not saying you need makeup to find love but she could use not looking like a state all the time)
giant 8 year old paaahhhhh

I wonder if she just has zero interest in men. Tbh anyone can get a shag if you have a vag, just sign up to pof and wait for 5000384938 messages from men (usually squaddies) she just has no life apart from Tik tok

• Haha
  • Sick

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I feel the same, I reckon she’s sweet but just very odd lol.
Tbh I don’t think anyone here has any hate for becki really, I think we’re all just absolutely baffled by her some of her behaviour and shocked by most of the things she eats haha
this! There’s some absolutely vile influencers who you just know are awful awful people. Becki is just a little strange, I don’t think she means any harm. I often wonder if she’s just a bit simple

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
I really can't cope with the facial expressions she pulls. And she just can't help herself even with her porridge she just can't have it with fruit. She's always got to add Nutella or biscoff. She literally can't help herself
Omg this annoys me too!!! Fair enough if you fancy a bit of Biscoff or Nutella but don’t then try and act like walloping a dollop of that onto your porridge is still a healthy breakfast! For the calories she might as well have a bacon butty or some toast. She’s clearly clueless about nutrition and calories. Some education would probably serve her well!

GlitteryKitten

Chatty Member
I don't understand how she goes live basically every night?? She's a 28 year old woman, surely she can do something better with her time than trying desperately hard to relate to teenagers? 😬

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Someone respectfully asked on her comments why she stands there in one position and her 12 year old fans all jumping on this girl who asked the questions. At what point do you realise that it’s weird to seek validation off pre teens when you’re nearly 30, it’s odd as fuck!

Becki should take notes from this guys attempt haha

She’s got zero rhythm 😬 do you think she actually looks up to Paige and wants to be like her? Paige lost weight, dances and has confidence based off the videos that Becky has posted.

Heffalump

VIP Member
She might have blocked you but your comment is still there!

(I covered the names.. no idea if I needed to or not but thought it couldn't hurt? 😅)
:D:D:D:D:D:D
It was a throw away account....I wouldn't go in there with no back up like...
I wasn't even insulting....really.

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
What’s with the hat obsession all of a sudden? Why’s she wearing a hat in her bedroom? This woman is just so funny and just... odd 😂

MrShakes

Erm wtf are them faces she's pulling and she thinks they're on point ...... defo not!! She makes me cringe she's embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Whenever I hear that "when you wake up in the morning" song on the radio lately, I automatically envision Becki eating McDonald's or a kebab :confused: