Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipreadee

It’s just a sad existence. I hate having the tops of my arms out due to being selfconcious for really no reason at all and I’m sure a lot of females have hang up about their bodies. But she really does have an issue with showing the world herself. She always has some blanket or hoodie covering her neck/ chin. If it’s not fabric then it’s her phone when she is filming in the mirror. It’s so weird seeing people that seemingly lack so much confidence be confident is such a peculiar way by broadcasting themselves to thousands.

I wonder how much she actually gets through sponsorship/merch/ views etc does anyone have any good ideas out of interest.

Reactions: 6

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She would probably reduce the portion size by learning to season food. It looks so bland! Food is so unsatisfactory when it’s not seasoned correctly

Tastygirl

VIP Member
I still genuinely think she does not have a bad heart. I don’t get any bad energy off her. I do think she has a lot of issues and vulnerability though and I truly think she doesn’t see her hanging round with teenagers as creepy. I would love to see her lose the weight, sort her hair and eyebrows out and find some people her age. I basically wanna see her glow up! I’m rooting for her but she just seems like she takes one step forward two steps back all the time
This! I want to see her fulfilling her potential. She has the strangest life for a 28 year old, tagging along to dance comps with her neice and getting her to do her hair and make up as if they're the same age 🤯

Kazza12345

She must be using a slimming filter on her own videos. Either that or she she knows where to hold her camera so she looks different. Her face looks much slimmer on her tiktoks yet when AlfieHughes posted a clip of Becki at tokfest her face looked much heavier, I feel she’s almost in denial about her weight…

NC2020

VIP Member
Is Will the new Declan? Wonder what happened to him? Maybe he was just the connection Becki needed to hook her up with a meeting with the mayor of Bolton 😂😂

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
That will is that colleague at work you never wanna be stuck in the canteen with because they’ve got fuck all to say

back on becki, her weight loss seems to have stalled but her food she shows seems okay? Wonder what’s happening

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
Sorry a bucket hat??? When has she ever wore one of those and also I’ve never heard her say that slogan once

Katielle13

Didn’t realise how much weight Becky had lost under her most recent vid, she’s lost so much from her face/neck!

NC2020

VIP Member
I think she thought that by tapping into the weight loss crowd she’d get more followers but all she’s really tapped into is the teenage lad troll crowd 🤷‍♀️

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
That was so awkward on her live she asked him does he want a boyfriend? He said no what about you? She looked like she wanted to crawl inside her own asshole she said no I'm happy living the single life 🤣 then it was pure silence for about 30 seconds and she said I'm not feeling well I am going to go 😆😆😆
I didn’t even watch it and I’ve passed away from embarrassment

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
“Your body knows what it wants and if it wants a treat then yeah but so” what? The only thing your body wants is a fucking break from the calories.
Genuinley why does she speak like a 5 year old. My farts make more sense than her sentences🥴

• Haha