Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I don’t like how invested I am in her live right now but she’s just such a strange creature I can’t not watch

David Attenborough could do a fantastic documentary about her

Reactions: 6

Gossipreadee

She is now just answering commenters questions. I notice that she never answers anything a little but juicy or in depth. She is just answering questions about cheese and sweets, and just saying hi to people.

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She’s not much younger than me and I wouldn’t die if my friend asked me to dance in a toilet with them! Year 7 behaviour

• Haha

Skye green

Chatty Member
Her latest video where she literally just falls on her bed with the comment about being tipped over like a cow… bizarre content. And why does she hide behind her blanket?! 😐
Christ she’s literally using the blanket to try and hide her chin. 😬😬

ayms94

When she does the dances she always stands still and has one foot flat on the floor and one foot hovering /on a tip toe - I don’t get it?! It looks so awkward
I’ve always noticed this too lol I think she stands like that in an attempt to look slimmer 😬

snowydays

Imagine your mum having to drive you places when you are nearly 30. Also how greedy to have a McDonald’s after eating all that last night

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
What a sill bat , the birthday posts like she is the Queen , how old is she ? Looks way too old for the short dresses she wears as for the in bed posts ffs , and the face looks like it has dents , are they missing filler on parts of it . looking earlier and you just can’t believe what you are seeing . Like the hubby really went out got the coat and trainers . silly self obsessed woman

And the best is she thinks that fake acc on Insta that claims to hunt tattlers down is real 🤣🤣🤣 what idiotic person think they have the power 🤣🤣🤣🤣software used to track terrorist that they use 🤣🤣😭 beam me up Scottie 🤣🤣🤣
I wanna know what becki this is 🤣

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
She’s on live right now go look at how bad her skin is. Just shows she always uses a filter on live and on her videos!!

Eleanor11223344

Absolutely pissing at that birthday cake 😂😂😂I mean it’s very cute and all… but could the kid not have picked somebody with a more flattering face

• Haha

MrShakes

Apprently I've just seen on someone's live that she's charging £500 to attend a opening of a business

Apprently someone emailed her for a quote to see and she said £500 to have her come
Who the fuck does she think she is tho really

• Haha