Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NC2020

VIP Member
Think she was interested in Declan until she realised he was gay. On that topic I wonder why Declan never comes to her why is she always either in Bolton or on tour with the Escarda Morris dancing troupe 😂

Reactions: 7

snowydays

It’s just so excessive. Having a colin caterpillar cake jar is a “treat”. But she’s already had full fat Coke, crisps, pizza, sausages. And she put Nutella on an already sweet flavoured porridge. It’s not just another treat is it.
I couldn’t eat a cake after all them treats and pizza, I would be too full. She couldn’t even get her nails done without having a coke!

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Her ASOS haul was horrific too 😂 and she kept covering up the sizes with her little fingers 😂

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I only watch for the fork shake
I watch loads and loads of wieiad videos and shopping hauls because I'm a sad fucker that loves food and you know she's legit the only one that does that weird fucking shaking shit and the "takes a bit waits a minute then Mmmmmm" malarkey winds me up no end 😡🤣

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I just don't get why she's always sniffing around teenagers. It's fucking weird, she's on her own in a room half the week talking to yutes on live like how is this okay? If I went on my daughters iPad and saw her talking to a 28 year old woman I'd go mad. It knocks me sick and we all know what would happen if she was a man

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She can’t dance at all it’s like watching old people dance at weddings after a few too free prosseccos 😭 I honestly think the weird obsession with cool teenagers and dance moms is her reliving her dream and I feel like she’s given up on having kids herself which is sad

ps she might not want them which is coolbut the obsession with kids tells me otherwise

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I find her going to watch her cousins so strange… do you think it’s all the other kids mums there then there’s just becki hanging round kids 👀 imagine a man her age taking an interest in his teenage cousin… I’m sorry it gives me the complete Ick! Her obsession with dance moms to is the weirdest thing

opini0nated

Chatty Member
this live is so boring they’ve clearly never spoke before it’s like watching someone talk for the first time I feel like I’m eavesdropping a face time call

• Haha

Gossipreadee

She just chats some rubbish going on about how Stressed spells desserts backwards. I swear everyone has that convo when their maybe 10 at school with their mates but not when they are 28. But honestly she isn’t relatable to her age group at all she said she was stressed because of the bank, well come on tell us a little more about it, like we all have bank issues with could get onside and relate to her, but no she then has to make something where she could be relatable with her age group into something childish about stressed being desserts 🙄

And the same with her lipsyncing about working on her self/masterpiece- well she certainly isn’t or she certainly doesn’t show any of that side of her tiktok, the woman truly doesn’t appear to have any goals or aspirations and I don’t mean about losing weight, I have never once heard her mention wanting to make a big purchase- house/ car/ driving lessons, travel, go somewhere new, take up a course, do something.