Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ktb

VIP Member
I can 100% see Becki trying to geg in on a night out when Paige starts doing it.
Turning up in one of her frock of horrors with her selfie stick and ting tong tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If this is the amount of food she's willing to admit to, imagine what she puts away on the sly 😳 I bet she hides chocolate all over the house and in her car. Asking about those box meals anon, then ordering one to eat to yourself on tiktok has got to to be a new low surely 🤣🤣🤣 she's embarrassed enough to go anon when asking, so she knows full well how greedy she looks

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She's done a WIEIAD "hungover edition"... what in the 15 year old is wrong with her? I imagine she had twoum WKDs and maybe half a shot of Apple Sourz AT BEST. She'd need 99% rubbing alcohol to put a dent in her sludgy system. Ffs.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Takeaway Tracker - January 2024
01/01/24 - Indium £23.65
02/01/24 - Costa £4.20
04/01/24 - Mcdonnums assortment £10.02
05/01/24 - Costa £6.45
05/01/24 - chippy £9.66
09/01/24 - Nandewwwwsssssss £VOUCHER
16/01/24 - Undeclared Mcdonnums £TBC
17/01/24 - Mcdonnums Breakfast £9.08
18/01/24 - Harvester breakfast - £10.60
21/01/24 - Frankie and Bennums - £21.80
23/01/24 - Brunch - £14.95
23/01/24 - Mcdonnums - £5.49
26/01/24 - All you can eat lardfest - £23.99
27/01/24 - Mcdonnums - £10.32
28/01/24 - meat box £16

• Wow
  • Sick

Davena94

VIP Member
I said they did great and fair play to them ☺ I stated they were the size of becki and I didn’t call them names. I simply said they were the size of becki and their weight. Nothing that would put them in the slightest.
It wasn’t a comment you’d except a professional to make about a client, anonymous or not. I’m just offering you a reason people might have reacted like that. Don’t think it was because they doubt your qualifications 🤷🏼‍♀️

Diddikins

VIP Member
GRWM up.

All I see when she dresses up is Rikki Lake as Tracy Turnblad from the 80s Hairspray film or John Travolta as her mum in the 00s version.

• Haha

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
“Call me what you want in the comments” 🥴 what a sad state of affairs. I’m sure she feels like this sassy streak gives her some power over the negative comments but tbh it just comes across as pathetic that she’s accepted her fate and can’t be bothered to change since it’s how she makes a living now

Reactions: 28

Venom

VIP Member
remeber folks, garlic bread is part of your 5 a day because it has "little green chives on it"

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
For anyone feeling sorry for her just cast your mind back only 3 days ago when she wheeled her very sick dad out for views, likes & sympaffy 🤨

• Sad

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
That McDonnums video may be her worst yet. She sounds like she's reading out a 6 year olds "What I did over the weekend" essay but actually that's all her brain can muster.

"But yeah... soum excited for Paige and Porscha's dance presentation... got fiyve slects... Porscha's got rollers in... Chickum slects from McDonnums... soum good." Thanks so much Becki, short for Rebecca. You are as thick as those super glued slugs you call eyebrows. 31 years old with the intelligence and vernacular of a monkey who has had a stroke.

• Haha

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Beckijones4 #60 Ting Tong merrily on highum, in heaven dead naan is, is one of my favourites or
BeckiJones4 #49 rolled up on the set of Corrie & was mistaken for the catering lorry 🤣😭
These are both my creations. 🤩 I’m a weapons-grade cunt and proud of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
New thread - title thanks to @gdennis20

Can’t believe how quick the last thread went!

Bec Bec has had a hair cut and a few highlights and is loving herself at the moment.

Shes still only done three walks but has had a few more takeaways.

Still obsessed with Paige.

As you were bisonettes

• Haha
I think the thing that's annoyed me most about that takeaway video is "the Kofte is seasoned to perfection, if I do say so."

1) how do you know before you've tried it?!
2) you didn't make it, so you can't "if I say so myself" about it

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Chloe123456

VIP Member
The whole “ I’m staying strong for the family ” thing really annoys me… making out Cath would crumble without Becki when Becki is probably the biggest drain on her. You love your dad so much you go out eating and to the cinema whilst he’s in hospital, when he’s home u eat all your meals upstairs so you can watch your programmes 🙄🙄

Reactions: 27