Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelz19899

If anything it shows Paige has the mindset of a much younger girl loving McDonalds and sweets etc and not thinking about how her weight is going to affect her ambitions. It’s such a tricky age fifteen or so, half the girls are playing Barbies still and the rest are very adult. In a way it’s good she still seems secure but.. maybe she’s just thick :( :)
Honestly, wtf are you talking about? She's 15 of course she has the mindset of a younger girl, because she IS a younger girl 🥴..what does that have to do with loving McDonald's and sweets? She's a teenager, under sixteen, Didn't you call someone else on this fred a nonce because you thought they were following Paige? So why are you so quick to judge her body?? Your comments on here are fucking baffling tbh.. She's maybe "secure" because she's not morbidly obese like her fucking fat 31 year old aunty. This is a Becki Fred, not about Paige, stop commenting on a child's body ( that goes for the rest of youm)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

gdennis20

VIP Member
WhAT do YOu GeT from the garage as a snack?

Nothing becki, I usually just pay for my petrol and off I go!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
I’d love to know why I’m getting angry faces on my comment 😂 I’ve been a personal trainer for 5 years and I have a degree in nutrition and many other qualifications in fitness. I’m guessing people don’t like the fact I stated it would be very hard to get to the size that Becki is due to the surplus of calories one would have to consume. If that makes you angry then in my opinion you are delusional as no neck beck 🙃
I guess it just solidified my fears that when I've been to the gym that the staff there are silently judging, commenting etc. I absolutely agree with the science that to get to Becki's size you'd have to consume a huge amount, but it just feels icky to talk about your clients on tattle. I don't doubt your qualifications at all, but I would doubt your professionalism.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
It’s literally my job to create cutting/ bulking programmes 😂😂 on top of that I also have an honours degree in sport fitness & coaching and qualifications in advanced nutrition and strength and conditioning. But if you prefer Google that each to their own ☺
Are you looking for a pat on the back or a medal or something? Well done on your accomplishments that you’ve mentioned numerous times now but this is literally an anonymous forum.. I could say I’m bloody Taylor Swift and you wouldn’t have a clue whether or not I was telling the truth. No one is obligated to follow your advice here, plus tbh I wouldn’t want to considering the way you spoke about your client 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

x.x.x

VIP Member
Aww I don’t like Becki but this thread title seems so mean 😭😭
Beckijones4 #60 Ting Tong merrily on highum, in heaven dead naan is, is one of my favourites or
BeckiJones4 #49 rolled up on the set of Corrie & was mistaken for the catering lorry 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

euphoria99

Chatty Member
Oi nah I’m still screaming at that anonymous munchie box post actually being her. Just pure gold 😭😭
Was the spelling of Donna for me, like that crime where they managed to catch the person by their misspelling of one word hahahahahahaha it’s absolutely fuckin sent me

• Haha
Reactions: 41

needmorecoffee

Paige winning “personality of the year” is like being given a “well done” sticker on sports day for finishing last.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"It's such a good Costum" I cannot fathom the level of unemployed you have to be to form opinions about different branches of Costa

• Haha
Reactions: 40

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She doesn’t actually seem to have much affection for Ricketts? She never picks him up or cuddles him or tickles his tummy or anything 🐶
Yeah well let's be honest you wouldn't, would you? Little rat bastard looks like he stinks of death and mildew

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Didn’t include the Costa milkshakes because they’re a drink but included the smoothie? Is the smoothie not a drink?

• Haha

squishbish

IMG_2208.jpeg

The closest she’ll ever get to experiencing an orgasm

On the plus side atleast she told us the price for our takeaway tracker, she’s so fortful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39