Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I can't. I'm genuinely done. She's defeated me. In the immortal words of Ian Beale: I've got nothing left.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

gigi_93

VIP Member
Hate when she calls herself fat/plus size/a bigger girl. No babe, those are understatements. You’re morbidly obese and there’s no other way to frame it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

veganfortheanimals

A smoothie for breakfast, cucumber sticks for lunch and then nothing until dinner. OH PISS OFF, my manners….piss off PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 32

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She's not going to meet anyone staying in Ellesmere Port unfortunately :( If she tries dating apps the radius may not be wide enough to stretch to Liverpool etc, and even if it is I can't see her driving back and forth for dates ;)
Can you imagine her on a dating app... I'm Becki, I'm 31, I live at home with my mum and dad and my favourite subject at school was art. Likes: takeaways, kebabs, mcdonnoms, takeaways, new york, my paigey, wkds, watching kids dance shows, my paigey, eating and takeaways... And the ones where you can record you talking... "I'm having a chicken sandwich from morrisons for brunch in my childhood bedroom. What are you having?...... Sounds goodm"

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Why the hell has she gone anyway? Dance presentations are for the parents not lard arse auntie tag alongs. I’d never in a million years expect my kids aunties/uncles to come to theirs. My parents don’t even come.
She’d dive into a bubbling active volcano if she fort there were teenage girls there. Big fat nonce

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’ll let my kids put a grow in the loft before I even consider allowing em to mimic takeaways including packaging big fat saddo

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
How is that content. Struggling to get into leggings, explaining a fucking jumper shes wore 100’s of times and then cherry on the cake.. promoting slip on shoes she cannot slip on.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

gigilouxx

VIP Member
*sighs*

Takeaway Tracker - January 2024
01/01/24 - Indium £23.65
02/01/24 - Costa £4.20
04/01/24 - Mcdonnums assortment £10.02
05/01/24 - Costa £6.45
05/01/24 - chippy £9.66
09/01/24 - Nandewwwwsssssss £VOUCHER
16/01/24 - Undeclared Mcdonnums £TBC
17/01/24 - Mcdonnums Breakfast £9.08
18/01/24 - Harvester breakfast - £10.60
21/01/24 - Frankie and Bennums - £21.80
23/01/24 - Brunch - £14.95
23/01/24 - Mcdonnums - £5.49
26/01/24 - All you can eat lardfest - £23.99
27/01/24 - Mcdonnums - £10.32
28/01/24 - Mcdonnums breakfast £9.08
28/01/24 - meat box £16

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This thread is so argumentative it's unreal 😂😂😂🙆🏼‍♀️ a lot of "having-the-last-word-syndrome" it's like telling becki she's not a size 28 in Yours clothing

fuck me there's nicer hills to die on 😳

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like, you're a piece of Lard !

• Haha

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Bigger chin than Thanos.

IMG_9527.jpeg

Bison wisdom:
Feeling stressed? Burger an cheps.
Feeling sick? Choona cleanse.
Feeling thirsty? Ice-cold cokkkkkkke.
Want something refreshing? chocolate fudge brownie frappe.
Need a healthy recipe? Just add fry light and pints of cream.

Any other bison wisdom?

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
Why the hell has she gone anyway? Dance presentations are for the parents not lard arse auntie tag alongs. I’d never in a million years expect my kids aunties/uncles to come to theirs. My parents don’t even come.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
Sitting out on me porch reading a book like an old arse and I’m wondering: does she or has she ever read books? It’s probably been discussed before so soz. She’s just got so much free time, I’d go insane if I didn’t read
She’s halfway through biff and chip, Paige brought it home about 10 years ago and she’s been taking her time😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30