Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klaus123

VIP Member
Sorry but can we bore off with this PT/BMI shit. No one fucking cares, stop clogging up the thread with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Davena94

VIP Member
I’d love to know why I’m getting angry faces on my comment 😂 I’ve been a personal trainer for 5 years and I have a degree in nutrition and many other qualifications in fitness. I’m guessing people don’t like the fact I stated it would be very hard to get to the size that Becki is due to the surplus of calories one would have to consume. If that makes you angry then in my opinion you are delusional as no neck beck 🙃
Probably more that you’re talking about a client in such a way 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 72

user726

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

BeckiJones #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

• Haha
Reactions: 65

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
Just thought I'd pop in to say:
Unlike Bison, I decided to start walking on the 1st January this year. I either go out first thing in the morning or at night. Done my first month and I've lost 21lbs. And this is coming from someone who has various mental health issues and have been agoraphobic at many times in the last 20 years. But I finally had enough of it all. Of treating myself like shit. Of being unhappy. Of being uncomfortable. Of it feeling like it's stopped me from doing so much over the years.
So yeah there is that 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 65

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
I said they did great and fair play to them ☺ I stated they were the size of becki and I didn’t call them names. I simply said they were the size of becki and their weight. Nothing that would put them in the slightest.
you said you wanted to know why you were getting such angry responses, that’s your answer. Your comment came off really judgemental and rude about a client who is presumably paying you to help them because they for whatever reason can’t do it for themselves.

Edit: why is a fat person coming to use your services so noteworthy that you need to come here and tell everyone about it? I would think with all your experience and qualifications you would know the gym isn’t just for people who are already fit and healthy?

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
I’m a size 3 but will make a 2 fit if I’m fancying my 10 year olds trainers 🤣🤣🤣 he’s got that drip
All this talk of shoe sizes, you're a gang of massive chumbawumbas all hopping around in your massive size 3's, 4's, 5's etc, I don't even have feet, I don't even have legs, I'm literally just a pair of hips and a torso. I only eat once a year, anything more than a birthday almond and I feel soo full, and I once ran a 30 second mile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m honestly not arsed who comments on what tbh. Except the freaks on tiktok wishing death on Ian. That’s unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 53

runningmama20

Latest walking video only 1.8 miles walked. Took her 45 minutes! What? That is really bad. That only takes me 15 minutes and I’m not what you would classes as thin
if you can walk nearly 2 miles in 15 minutes, you are superhuman. I run 2 miles in 17 minutes and I’m not classed as slow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

gigilouxx

VIP Member
As previously said I was pregnant at 15 therefore will be refraining from commenting on a 15 year olds lifestyle choices 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
Latest walking video only 1.8 miles walked. Took her 45 minutes! What? That is really bad. That only takes me 15 minutes and I’m not what you would classes as thin
Stop almond mumming, no fucking way are you walking nearly two miles in 15 minutes, 7.5 minutes a mile when the average RUNNING pace for a mile is 9-10 minutes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Becki is fat, we get it

• Haha

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
I have friends who went off to dance school after GCSE/A Level and those who didn't develop eating disorders became very judgemental and shame-y about food consumption and body image. Now, I know My Paigey isn't exactly going to end up at Elmhurst but I'm sure all dance colleges have the same issue. I can't imagine she would want to scoff burgers on the Flabia or have Scoops at her recitals when she does start collegeum.
The kind of dance school/college myyyyy Paiiiiigey goes to will be on an industrial estate, -the next turning after SCS sofas, if you’ve got to the trampoline park, you’ve gone too far-

I have a tween child with a changing body, when I say that Paige is a cocky little shite who needs to put some clothes on, there’s no body shaming going on. I just think she’s an attention seeking pain in the hole. And I will continue to think that until she fucks off my TikTok.

• Haha
  • Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Rickets watching on as the large wench shows her forearms and eats mystery meat, knowing 300 years ago she'd have been tried as a witch for frothing at the gash over some food:

download.jpeg-2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47