Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helliebella

VIP Member
Fuck me that ‘munchie box’ is just kebab on chips but mega sized. Exactly the same as what she’s get in a tray if she ordered mixed kebab on chep.
A munchie box should be a mix of lots of different things to SHARE becki not for one person. Wow this is worse than when she ordered two kebabs for herself

Reactions: 27

x.x.x

VIP Member
The thing is with addicts ( who know their addicts so do their familys) they always have people who call them out then they have people making excuses for them which makes the person think they have a justifaction in doing what there doing. So for my dad he got caught drink driving and thats how he addmitted to me what was going on, they only told me as they knew it would be in the paper so tried to manipulate the situation so everyone would feel sorry for him in beckis case shes gone and done a health kick and added her poorly dad into the mex, now 3 years on my dad is drinking again and him and my stepmum jusiyfy it by saying he only has 6 cans on a night and hes still getting up for work so thats good asif that makes it ok.. just like becki last night trying to justify all that food cos she was hungover so the food doesnt count. It will catch up with her eventually. Just like any addiction she will constantly feel shit so wont class a illness symptom as serious she will just think she feels crap because of the food shes scoffed. It wont be til shes laid in a hospital bed that she takes note of how serious it all is. Such a drain on the NHS, and if anyone wants to come for me saying its an addiction it carnt be helped.. my whole life ive spent addicted to diffrent things from drugs to gambling you know what your doing is wrong & every single time you do the thing your addicted too you think about how wrong you are for doing it so some people are strong enough to say this isnt what i want to be like anymore then you get becki and my dad who know they are doing wrong but are too far gone to accept the help. I carnt wait for her to get poorly and end up in hospital

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
Hate when she calls herself fat/plus size/a bigger girl. No babe, those are understatements. You’re morbidly obese and there’s no other way to frame it.
Just shows how deluded she is about herself. Being a bigger girl doesn’t even come close to the size of her. She’s like a boeing 747

• Haha

Jellybean79

VIP Member
So when she has a takeaway she plates up everything out of the foil containers, yet when she has a ‘fakeaway’ she shoves everything in them?! And who has she stolen today’s recipe from? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26

JustADiamond

Isn’t a green day supposed to be a vegetarian day? Not a green fruit pastilles, green m & ms and garlic bread because it has green on it sorta day?!

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
I think our list of banned topics is getting longer- it starts with BMI and ends with shoe sizes, with che*se toa*stie in the middle 💀 🍔
The cheese toastie thing wasn’t funny the first 300 times, can you drop it?

~

can’t wait to see her latest clothing haul, clothes that will never be seen again/don’t fit/ or her favourite “it’s too big“ such dainty gurly

• Haha
  • Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
"I fort we were gonnum need like a dep wiv it" you don't need a dep for some fucking rice.

Sidenote, I don't have an airfryer. I'll never buy an airfryer. It's just a tiny oven that takes up counter space. But surely you're not supposed to just whack a slab of beef mince in it?

*hides trusty airfryer*

tbh I would whack myself in the air fryer if it meant a quick meal lol.

• Haha
this might make me a horrible person, I don't care, but at this point i'm just here to see how much worse she can get 😂

• Haha

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
The speed at which I ran here after hearing her utter the words “that’s a tight hole” could rival Usain Bolt

• Haha

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
So this woman posted this tik tok 5 days ago saying she saw Becki in TGIs 😭😭😭 she’s been outed because that’s never made an appearance in her WIEIAD
Protect her from what exactly? Hardened arteries? Diabetes ? Mobility issues?

sHE’s SuCh a PuRE sOUl 🫠

Be honest you saw what a fucking state she looked and felt better about yourself.

Disingenuous twats.

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
When I was 15 I didn’t think I’d make it to 18 so it’s quite nice seeing a kid with an ambition and not hating herself lmao

Plus we have to be grateful for the trolling she does of bison

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Rickets probably spray painting himself green in hope that the foul bovine will end his suffering and allow him one last walk across Ye Olde Rainbow Bridge

• Haha
Reactions: 25