BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao at Beckie acting like she's the only person in her late 20s that's still single. "Powerhouse" - lmao bless her heart.

Reactions: 3
Unstable.
She’s such a unique blend of desperately lonely and with zero digital boundaries… she has absolutely no idea what’s appropriate to share with people let alone the internet.

Beckie these thoughts are wildly private. Do you realise that? They’re not strange or unreasonable or uncommon to have… but to present them to strangers in such detail is bizarre and uncomfortable. Over sharing at 17 was novel and relatable to a certain crowd. But look at your engagement Beckie.. nobody wants to listen to a 30 year old femcel moaning.

Also her ‘’partner going awol’’ lmao that’s an absurd understatement considering he supposedly abused and abandoned her at the height of the pandemic. If he’d come back would she have got pregnant with him anyway? Is it simply that he wandered off that they’re not a happy little family? She’s so fucked in the head.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she start browsing the incel pages for her next man. They’d have very similar mindsets

She’s such a unique blend of desperately lonely and with zero digital boundaries… she has absolutely no idea what’s appropriate to share with people let alone the internet.

Beckie these thoughts are wildly private. Do you realise that? They’re not strange or unreasonable or uncommon to have… but to present them to strangers in such detail is bizarre and uncomfortable. Over sharing at 17 was novel and relatable to a certain crowd. But look at your engagement Beckie.. nobody wants to listen to a 30 year old femcel moaning.
Because she has literally no friends in real life. You never see her posting about having a social life. Going out with them, wishing them happy birthday, sharing old pictures from their friendship.
Literally 0 friends.
I understand that that not everyone posts about this things, because maybe they want privacy.
But Rebecca posts everything about everything in her life. And we never see her with anyone other than her parents and cats, because they can't choose to not be in her life.
Poor cats, having to hear that weird girl purring at them all the time 😭

Reactions: 7
Because she has literally no friends in real life. You never see her posting about having a social life. Going out with them, wishing them happy birthday, sharing old pictures from their friendship.
Literally 0 friends.
Sad but true. Clicking off and closing her laptop/putting her phone down could be step 1 to combatting this, but here we are.

Reactions: 1
What goes through someone's head to film themselves reacting to the simple fact that it's snowing, with that bleeping sad face like it's a terrible thing.
People are literally dying in a war. They are having to walk for hours in the snow and sleep in the cold to literally save their lives.
I hate this person so much.
This endless need for attention is so disgusting.
Just get a bleeping life, some friends, get off social media. You're never gonna make a career on IG or anywhere online because you're pathetic and sad and most people with half a brain can see it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The only tricher I know who looks ecstatic to be struggling with the BFRB.
I spend ages trying to style my hair so mine doesn’t show.

hole.
And the way she handles her hair is so weird to me. She's just trying to show the patches, buts she's pulling on her hair, not just parting it.
If your hair is already fragile, why tug on it like that?

Also, is her accent different? Sounded different to me...

And I don't understand why someone would film themselves taking medicine? Just WTF... Get a life already.
I have chronic sinusitis... I take medication for it everyday, and still get very strong headaches.
I can't imagine ever filming and posting that on IG.
And I can't imagine playing an instrument and bopping my head around like that during a mIgRaInE 🙄
Honestly, she chooses to let these "ailments" rule her life just to get attention.
We're all struggling, you're not special.

Hahaha no way did she only brush one side of her head, record and upload it, but then it didn't look bad enough so she needed to take another video an hour later to say It's Worse Than You Think

Reactions: 2
Why is she calling her bald patches ‘pure’? Is that a thing?
I had to rewatch to try and figure out what she’s trying to say with “pure” but it’s literally nonsensical. This girl wanted to be a writer :ROFLMAO: Makes me miss her blog and the absolute nonsense she used to word vomit

Think she's going to have a hair cut/shave soon with all this damage ? Or are we going to have more stories of Beckie's damage?

Reactions: 1
Oh my GOD as if she’s paining her hallway that hideous pink shade… imagine walking in and seeing a vomit-inducing pink explosion everywhere
397CA903-DE57-405E-BF4F-C6C154BF6E51.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What next a sign saying “Beckies Room - Keep Out” that like 15 year olds have 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Waiting for the Groovy Chick poster on the wall to really set it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.