BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This information is both gross and useless. Typical 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I'm referring to the her Instagram story... I hate how Tattle merges replies)

Yes aluminum is bad for your body... you don't want it IN your deodorant. Having it in a metal case - that's not going to affect you?? Having metal rather than plastic means that it is reusable - so therefore better for the environment.
Rebecca says "made from aluminum" in her post. I genuinely think she just doesn't understand any of this, she's just posting because environment-friendly products is a "hot" topic...

I think that's what the person above was referring to.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can't believe our actual continent has an active war and that's what she posts. Just shut up for once you tone deaf woman

Reactions: 6
WHY does she think anyone cares about a hairband from over 10 years ago

• Haha
Thoughts are with those of you who are sadly blocked by Becki and don't get to witness her pancake videos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's getting oil (I think?) and pancake everywhere. Her floor is somehow dirtier than mine and I have a toddler.

Sweeping takes two seconds Beckie just do a quick sweep before making terrible videos come on.

Reactions: 3
I’m not overly precious about cleanliness but watching her fling oil and bits of pancake all over her kitchen (and dressing gown) FOR SEVERAL MINUTES is churning my stomach.

Why is she doing that to food she’s presumably going to eat? The mind boggles

Reactions: 5
I’m not overly precious about cleanliness but watching her fling oil and bits of pancake all over her kitchen (and dressing gown) FOR SEVERAL MINUTES is churning my stomach.

Why is she doing that to food she’s presumably going to eat? The mind boggles
Nah stop watching those stories made me feel physically unwell

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I've flipped a pancake or two in my day. I don't think I've ever flipped a pancake 20 times over and over in one go. 1, 2 times ok. But 20 times over is just childish. And certainly not when it's a pancake that loses bits and bobs all over the flat while you flip it. Bits and bobs lying on the floor are probably from the other 20 times she tried it before she decided to film it.

She needs friends. Boyfriend later. First and foremost friends. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a boyfriend is all she's bothering to look for.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s like watching a child play with food but nobody can tell her to stop because she’s a mentally ill adult who insists on living alone.

And this woman wants to be a mother.

• Haha
Her weight gain is really apparent in the new vids. How many pancakes is she eating?? The "cute and clumsy" act was cringe when she was a gangly teenager, but horrific now she's heavy.

Reactions: 4
Problem is she’s a petulant nasty narcissist under the “perky posh sweet” you tube veneer she used to have.

Reactions: 2
She's still going to the same trainer that her ex goes to. I wonder how that goes 👀

WHY is she telling everyone about her period 😭. I fully get saying oh I’ve got PMS bloat or cravings or something but why is her period relevant. She could have just said cramps and we’d all get it

Why does everything she write read like it’s a bunch of words thrown in a bucket and picked out at random? I’ve hurt myself just attempting to make sense of that insta post above.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.