BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately for you Beckie you have posted every living movement of your life online for the last what, 15 years? Never once ‘stimmed’ before. And she’s 100% gonna say it’s because she was ‘’masking’ before btw, just before she says it. So nothing at all like that before, but now three videos in one day where she does the most over embellished and fake stimming you’ve ever seen? Come onnnn Beckie, jesus christ

Reactions: 7
I love it when they try to reinvent themselves, this is already miles more entertaining than the I'm Disabled And Need A Walking Stick To Get Around Anywhere arc

Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 18.33.40.png

Jeezz, im overweight so i dont like to fat shame but this is extreme. it's like watching a weight loss montage in reverse. I hope she is ok and can work on her health instead of this performance.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just felt quite uncomfortable with the hands as it felt like very put on stimming. Everyone stims to some degree but not like what she has done. I just feel like she had watched videos off ticktock and copied things from this for her new nuerodivergent persona. I think that she will do a video/story/tiktok about how she was masking before. It's just made feel a bit self-conscious as I do stim a bit and get 'noisy hands,' (as mum would call them) or get a bit flappy when I'm really excited or I'm stressed but I've always done it. I'm not wanting to say that she has autism or not, as girls do unnoticed and due to masking -I'm looking into getting tested for it as well, but she has made me feel very self-conscious now especially with that put on stimming.

What the duck have I just watched?! Is autism her new 'thing' now. I have so many questions. Why is she laughing on the tredmill? Why is she even recording it?

I love it when they try to reinvent themselves, this is already miles more entertaining than the I'm Disabled And Need A Walking Stick To Get Around Anywhere arc
The only thing Beckie has is munchausen syndrome

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What the duck have I just watched?! Is autism her new 'thing' now. I have so many questions. Why is she laughing on the tredmill? Why is she even recording it?

The only thing Beckie has is munchausen syndrome
Honestly why IS she laughing? Does anyone understand? What does she want to tell us with those stories? 😥

Reactions: 2
I thought it was meant to be a progress of her running on the treadmill but I don't understand the overly put on 'stimming,' and what it is meant to achieve or the random dancing thing she does in one of the videos.

Can anyone categorically confirm she’s been diagnosed as Autistic or Neuro Divergent by any professional?

I am beyond appalled at her “stimming”. Anyone who actually knows someone on the autistic spectrum and has seen stimming firsthand can tell hers is over exaggerated and hands down fake. Disgusting.

Can anyone categorically confirm she’s been diagnosed as Autistic or Neuro Divergent by any professional?

I am beyond appalled at her “stimming”. Anyone who actually knows someone on the autistic spectrum and has seen stimming firsthand can tell hers is over exaggerated and hands down fake. Disgusting.

No, of course she hasnt, and she keeps blaming the NHS for 'being forgotten in the system'. The NHS isn't perfect, but they clearly think she's a munchie and has told her to do one.

She wants the diagnosis because it’ll just show that all her failed relationships weren’t her but her brain being ~neurodivergent~

It’s an actual joke with her “stimming” though, I watched Beckie when I was about 14-16 and she never did this… aside from talking with her hands/gesticulating like a normal person 🥴

I’ve finally had enough of her szpiel on insta and made an account here, so hi!

Reactions: 11
aside from talking with her hands/gesticulating like a normal person 🥴
Even her "normal" gestures have always been fake and exaggerated.
From the *jazz hands* to the goddamn purring 🤢
You can tell by watching her that all her mannerisms are fake.
In her old videos, she just randomly puts her hands up, next to her head, all the bleeping time, without any context to what she's saying.
Even her emotions are fake a lot of times. She's a terrible actress.
It's like she records the same thing multiple times and, by the end of it, we can clearly see that is all rehearsed and not genuine at all.

Reactions: 5
The fake stimming is ridiculous and offensive. No one having a meltdown moment and stimming like that to try and cope would set up their camera and film it, let alone post it. Telling that it seems like she’s deleted it now, the other running montages are up but can’t seem to see the stimming one.

Reactions: 8
I’m in a minority but I do believe Beckie is on the spectrum. But I’ve watched this insta story again and again and surely nobody is believing this is genuine stimming? It’s far too erratic and inconsistent surely? And what emotion is it exactly she’s expressing??

Like I said, I do think she’s autistic and that’s why for years we’ve seen her badly imitate speech patterns, gestures etc. and it’s always like… a bit off. But now we’re watching an autistic person imitate autistic behaviours. But it’s still a bit off… because once again it’s just an act.

Reactions: 6
The fake stimming is ridiculous and offensive. No one having a meltdown moment and stimming like that to try and cope would set up their camera and film it, let alone post it. Telling that it seems like she’s deleted it now, the other running montages are up but can’t seem to see the stimming one.
She's got it up in playlist? Of her stories called Running and it's still there.

I’m in a minority but I do believe Beckie is on the spectrum. But I’ve watched this insta story again and again and surely nobody is believing this is genuine stimming? It’s far too erratic and inconsistent surely? And what emotion is it exactly she’s expressing??

Like I said, I do think she’s autistic and that’s why for years we’ve seen her badly imitate speech patterns, gestures etc. and it’s always like… a bit off. But now we’re watching an autistic person imitate autistic behaviours. But it’s still a bit off… because once again it’s just an act.
I also find it plausible that she’s on the spectrum.

I don't think Beckie's autistic at all. She WANTS to be autistic so bad because she likes the IDEA of being autistic because in her mind it means you're quirky. Beckie definitely has mental health issues. Every year or so there's another thing. She's putting on this fake persona because she doesn't have a clinical diagnosis.

I'm not one to fat shame and Beckie can do whatever she wants but her instagram stories are so embarrassing :sick: it's really apparent that she's out of shape, why dress like that AND put it up for strangers to watch?!

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-08 um 20.07.47.png

I'm not one to fat shame and Beckie can do whatever she wants but her instagram stories are so embarrassing :sick: it's really apparent that she's out of shape, why dress like that AND put it up for strangers to watch?!

View attachment 1180568
activating another lost experience in my life and igniting childhood memories???? Is that supposed to make you run faster?

• Haha
Honestly she needs to speak to someone that isn’t her Instagram stories… she’s self obsessed from the past to the present

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.