BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg good spot 😭. It’s so childish as well… im All for decorate how you like but that pushes it 🤣 doesnt she own the house? does She have Rebeccas flat on the outside too 🤣🤣
I think she'd label the whole planet as hers if she could 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wondering if she labels the rest of her doors like that? I didn't think her flat has that many rooms that she needed to label which one is her bedroom especially when it's her and her poor cat. How did she find her bedroom before putting her name on the door ?🤣 Honestly feels so childish with her doing that, like she can paid the walls whatever colour she likes but painting her name on the door is so childish and makes me think of students accomodation/ child's bedroom.

Reactions: 1
Wondering if she labels the rest of her doors like that? I didn't think her flat has that many rooms that she needed to label which one is her bedroom especially when it's her and her poor cat. How did she find her bedroom before putting her name on the door ?🤣 Honestly feels so childish with her doing that, like she can paid the walls whatever colour she likes but painting her name on the door is so childish and makes me think of students accomodation/ child's bedroom.
Lest we forget the ✨ piano room ✨ as she calls it. Low income household queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been lurking on this page for a while but i ran here to make an account after seeing the insta stories of our beckie in the gym today…Y’ALL. The angle of the camera and the crying on the treadmill was enough to throw me but the last story of her shaking her hands? I just can’t believe she thinks to film this stuff let alone watches it back and actually posts it later. i’m almost lost for words, you saw that right????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s only started doing these stupid hand movements since she decided she wanted to be autistic. She’s googled “stimming” and copied the first thing that came up so that she can prove she is actually autistic even though the frightful, dreadful GP won’t give her a diagnoses because of their Beckie Vendetta

• Heart
Reactions: 7

It's this video she took it from, she's doing the 'excited lil hands' hahaha

Man that montage is some surreal stuff, imagine filming yourself crying on a treadmill multiple times, and then keeping it for over a month for this specific purpose

I’ve been lurking on this page for a while but i ran here to make an account after seeing the insta stories of our beckie in the gym today…Y’ALL. The angle of the camera and the crying on the treadmill was enough to throw me but the last story of her shaking her hands? I just can’t believe she thinks to film this stuff let alone watches it back and actually posts it later. i’m almost lost for words, you saw that right????
Same here Annie. I saw that collection of stories and came here to check if anyone has commented on it yet. Damn!!! No words.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So much to say about her insta today… but is she pulling at the waist band trying to prove some weight loss?

Maybe she’s lost weight, sure (good for her if that was the goal) but they’re a different pair to leggings to the first ones?

They’re also leggings Beckie, if they’re too loose get some more.

This is also genuine advice if you’re reading here Beckie - I think you’re going a little too fast on the treadmill. Its a common issue for all beginner runners, and running on the spot fucks your perception more. But for high quality cardio you pretty much want to be at your slowest speed for as long as you can endure. The pace you were going is really hard on the body unless you’re an athlete. You don’t say how long you’re running for but I doubt it’s more than 10/15m from the speed alone, whereas you could get up to 30/40m with a slower run and it would be significantly better for cardiovascular/muscular strength. As the weather gets warmer I’d also recommend running outside too, where it’s easier to control pace and you can get some vitamin D.

Same here Annie. I saw that collection of stories and came here to check if anyone has commented on it yet. Damn!!! No words.
Is all so obviously fake.
She exaggerates every little discomfort to turn it into a disorder.
I can't imagine someone who actually has these issues FILMING and POSTING their episodes on IG.
Is probably a very uncomfortable and scary moment. No one in their right mind would genuinely do this.
Just WTF...
Just get a bleeping hobbie. Do some crochet, highly recommend it 👌

Reactions: 4
Utterly bizarre behaviour… I swear if stimming with her hands like that had been a thing for her for a while we would CERTAINLY Have seen it…

Utterly bizarre behaviour… I swear if stimming with her hands like that had been a thing for her for a while we would CERTAINLY Have seen it…
100%
Cant wait for her to catch up with this thread and we get a random video of 2009 beckie from her archive of her doing something with her hands 'I'VE ALWAYS DONE IT'

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.