BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all… she somehow found my 3rd instagram account and blocked me on ALL her various ones, even though there’s no indication that it’s my account AT ALL because I don’t use it… y’all will have to keep me in the loop I can’t see anything now 💀
It’s got to be cause you posted a screenshot of her beckiekayaks story on here that was posted an hour ago, let’s be real, that story must’ve been viewed by around 8 people in total and she connected the dots

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t surprise me if she did that hack where you get the email and then use the email to search then block.

Either that or she made her story only visible to her Santas and a couple of random accounts and blocked the random accounts

Reactions: 1
She's posting about headaches on her kayak insta. Completely unrelated to kayaking, WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's posting about headaches on her kayak insta. Completely unrelated to kayaking, WTF?
imagine you’re just a hobby kayaker thinking you’ve found a new cool account to follow and suddenly it’s 4 stories of beckies migraine history directed at you as if you’re a GP 🤪

To be fair though I’m waiting eagerly to know how far shes going to take the ‘’migraine aura’’ discourse. I get the impression she just likes the word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Posting about headaches on that account cos her main account story is of her mum/teddies/hospitals and probably doesn't want to be seen moaning about a bloody headache when her mum is literally in hospital.

Does she think every failed relationship is a man just seeing her as disposable?
Some relationships just don't work Becki, that's life - it doesn't mean everybody is using you for sex.

Reactions: 2
That one yesterday when she clipped on a helmet. She’d parted her hair all the way to one side and is acting like it was uneven or something 🤣like babe everyone can tell you’ve pushed it all to one side.

• Haha
Her stories tonight with her tootsies out 🤣 Seems like someone might be looking for a bigger kayak after her too small pink one will mess with her legs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now she's pre-emptively blocking the accounts of people watching her stuff who she doesn't like the look of, and moaning on her 9th account about numbers because she has more viewers than followers. Things are going totally fine

How was she "on the breadline" a few months ago and is now buying new kayaking tit every day? I can understand having a new hobby you like but don't you build up stuff over time? I get she has a job she doesn't talk about but I can't imagine as someone also living alone I'm sure on a similar salary buying that much STUFF.

Reactions: 8
ALSO her post on her kayak page sounds so beggy.. like is great she managed to get something for her passion. But also, she’s spent more time complaining about it and being REALLY specific about what she wants ‘if she had the money’ aka 🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

I find it so funny how she always needs to specify “with the boys” when she’s done something in a group

• Haha
How was she "on the breadline" a few months ago and is now buying new kayaking tit every day? I can understand having a new hobby you like but don't you build up stuff over time? I get she has a job she doesn't talk about but I can't imagine as someone also living alone I'm sure on a similar salary buying that much STUFF.
It's her new fad.

She needs to be fighting fit in kayak season? It's hardly the Olympics bobbing around a weir with a load of middle-aged men.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How was she "on the breadline" a few months ago and is now buying new kayaking tit every day? I can understand having a new hobby you like but don't you build up stuff over time? I get she has a job she doesn't talk about but I can't imagine as someone also living alone
I’m sure when winter returns she’ll be back to showing how cold her flat is because she can’t afford heating.

Last edited:
I haven't heard of her in years and just stumbled across her today, cant believe she's still going. And turns out she's just as miserable and self centred as ever!

• Haha
I haven't heard of her in years and just stumbled across her today, cant believe she's still going. And turns out she's just as miserable and self centred as ever!
She is chronically miserable. Her entire life is so depressing and sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.