BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another instagram account: @beckiekayaks

I find it amusing when people have an account for literally everything - each hobby, the pets, home renovations, etc. I get having a second account, but not every hobby needs an account.

Have I missed any...?
  • beckiejbrown
  • beckiekayaks
  • beckies_cats
  • oskiedoggy
  • thriftybeckie
  • artybeckie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I find it amusing when people have an account for literally everything - each hobby, the pets, home renovations, etc. I get having a second account, but not every hobby needs an account.

Have I missed any...?
  • beckiejbrown
  • beckiekayaks
  • beckies_cats
  • oskiedoggy
  • thriftybeckie
  • artybeckie
beckieandbooks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Have I missed any...?
  • beckiejbrown
  • beckiekayaks
  • beckies_cats
  • oskiedoggy
  • thriftybeckie
  • artybeckie
Im still waiting for beckie_goes_to_therapy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The weird baby voice is so jarring. Why does she try be so cutesy when she’s a grown adult

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she'd be as interested in kayaking if there were no videos of her from other peoples' kayak cameras.

It just seems so handy that the sport she suddenly loves involves a lot of being sent video clips and footage of her doing it.

Reactions: 9
‘’To answer some questions’’

Hahahah shut up Beckie nobody asked what the boat model was or how tired you are 😂😂😂 I bet she goes around her day fantasising about that sort of engagement and scripting her insta stories in her head.

Funny how she posted a story yesterday saying about how expensive Jackson playboats are and that it would take her ages to own one, then one (a pink one, nonetheless) suspiciously appears in her home the next day. 🎅🎅🎅?

Feel it was definitely a Santa to get a kayak especially as used model of the one she has is about £600. Wonder what she'll do to thank the Santa for it. I know she's an adult but I always felt rather icky about her Santa's and getting all these expensive presents from them as it felt like an odd power imbalance when she was younger. Think I'm just surprised that she still has her Santa's even though she's coming up 30.
Do prefer the kayaking in comparison to her hair content and her moaning about life posts. I do find myself missing her things I'm greatful posts she did on her Instagram stories strangely enough, I found them to be oddly fascinating during 2020 with how self absorbed and woe is me she is.

Reactions: 6
OMG, that kayak turning up is absolutely repulsive. Predictable and completely unsurprising given her long history of using men for material gifts.
But it's still repulsive.

No idea how anyone with normal morals would be able to look any of that small group of kayakers in the eye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.