BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For whomever is interested, perhaps even for Beckie herself as we know she reads here, Ash (her previous boyfriend) is in a new relationship. That is going off his instastory today. And it's annotated with a rather cheeky caption: "Couples that workout together... just get hot and sweaty (and not in a good way)"
I'm glad he's found someone without a sweat phobia...funny hers has resurfaced on her gym post.

Reactions: 2
Anyone think her current woes are because her ex is with someone new? All of a sudden it's been awful for the last 6 months...has it though? We know how much she likes to share her misery and she really hasn't that much besides a few migraines.

Reactions: 4
Anyone think her current woes are because her ex is with someone new? All of a sudden it's been awful for the last 6 months...has it though? We know how much she likes to share her misery and she really hasn't that much besides a few migraines.
Nah, she's just miserable all the time. It's her default.

Reactions: 3
Sulking before kayaking and an update to say she’s sulking afterwards too but about something else. But she couldn’t possibly say what of course. Why does she think anyone cares if she’s not actually going to explain why she’s upset?

It’s not that social media ~isn’t~ for these emotions. Of course it is, people share good stuff and bad stuff all the time. But there’s a difference between telling a story, publicly reflecting about a bad day etc… and the absolute unmediated cryptic nonsense that Beckie shares every few hours.

It’s like she’s totally misunderstood the function of basic human communication. It’s to share, connect, mutually improve and learn. It’s not to say every thought in your head and spew your flailing rage without context.

Reactions: 6
She got her break when this kind of "you OK hun?" baitposting was all the rage, and she just never grew out of it

Reactions: 5
Anyone else want to bet the "bad things" are tiny, inconsequential problems as usual?

When every little setback is made into such a huge deal, it becomes impossible to know when to care or have sympathy. Like the boy who cried wolf.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else want to bet the "bad things" are tiny, inconsequential problems as usual?

When every little setback is made into such a huge deal, it becomes impossible to know when to care or have sympathy. Like the boy who cried wolf.
Do you remember when storm Eunice hit and someone’s house had there roof torn off and car crushed? she somehow made it about her etc….so it shows her personality to the T

Reactions: 1
It’s like she’s totally misunderstood the function of basic human communication. It’s to share, connect, mutually improve and learn. It’s not to say every thought in your head and spew your flailing rage without context.
She treats it like a diary, but instead of keeping things private, she likes to leave it open and enjoys people reading her misery.

Definitely craving a "hugs babes xoxo" or a "u ok hun?" response.

Reactions: 2
I'm going to hell but I enjoyed that clip of her gasping then flopping back underwater way too much.

I'm going to hell but I enjoyed that clip of her gasping then flopping back underwater way too much.
what was the ‘heavy’ post she mentioned before those stories, I think I missed it? And then something about her dad?

what was the ‘heavy’ post she mentioned before those stories, I think I missed it? And then something about her dad?
Something about how she'd been doxxed by one of these forums in an "afternoon of fun" for its users and she has been harassed by some guy ever since. There was some screenshot of how he was gonna chop off her limbs and shoot her out of a cannon. As far as I know she hasn't said what is with her dad, just being deliberately vague as usual.

Is she gunna keep rolling in her kayak every 5 minutes just to win some cheers and validation from everyone else? Like a tiresome child doing the same trick. Also, am I a bad person for laughing when she doesn't get it and ends up upside down for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.