BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she spent all that money on a kayak that is too small for her because it's pink? Of course. Also there is no way she has lost 1.5 stone since Christmas (she pulled her leggings up).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sureee and it just so happened to be the brand she wanted, new or almost new and in the colour she likes

Reactions: 2
Oh look who’s posted a story defending themselves against the exact subject we’re talking about here! And she claims to not read gossip forums. Way to make it obvious that you’re reading here, Beckie! ❤
Ngl I find it so funny when she does these stories because like..babe no one is in your dms asking you pls, it’s okay to admit you have become irrelevant on social media 😭😂

• Heart
There's a limit to how many times you can pull the "been getting a few questions about this" line, gotta switch it up beckster, c'mon now

• Haha
Literally so confused by her whole attitude saying ‘’it doesn’t fit me properly but it’s a start?’’ … a start to what? Owning pink things? You’ve got plenty! The boat should fit you and it either fits or it doesn’t. Maybe she’s trying to lose weight for it but her legs were visibly too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holding the hand of the person while rolling the kayak...well done whoever called her next older man obsession would be the guy from kayaking!

Also how the duck did she find and randomly block my snarking insta from her kayaking account...homegirl has way too much time on her hands. I never even commented.

• Haha
why is kayaking so sexual all of a sudden?!! honestly i can’t believe all the new content we’ve been given recently, it’s too easy. you’re spoiling us becks 😂

Reactions: 4
7480E2DF-7ECE-4937-90B6-4A770A574573.jpeg

I think I’ve really heard it all now…maybe she’s quit her job and become a relationship councillor

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Maybe she needs to have conversations with her partners if that’s the case.

Yknow most things can be communicated but I bet if the guy didn’t think it was her flirting/coming on to him she’d be like no one finds me sexually appealing. People can’t win with Becky

I know she's always been obsessed with being "baby blonde" but she posted something about tearing out the brown strands. Is she so bleeping vain she started tearing her hair out because it was BROWN? I haven't seen her mention this before.

• Heart
  • Wow
I know she's always been obsessed with being "baby blonde" but she posted something about tearing out the brown strands. Is she so bleeping vain she started tearing her hair out because it was BROWN? I haven't seen her mention this before.
I’m no expert but I think this is a fairly normal element of trich, targeting hairs which are slightly different to the rest.

But she absolute fetishises her own blonde hair it’s absolutely grim. I also believe that her trich now has a very conscious, very deliberate streak of reliving her teenage years.

• Heart
Y’all… she somehow found my 3rd instagram account and blocked me on ALL her various ones, even though there’s no indication that it’s my account AT ALL because I don’t use it… y’all will have to keep me in the loop I can’t see anything now 💀

• Haha
Y’all… she somehow found my 3rd instagram account and blocked me on ALL her various ones, even though there’s no indication that it’s my account AT ALL because I don’t use it… y’all will have to keep me in the loop I can’t see anything now 💀
Because there’s a setting on IG that automatically blocks any new accounts made by the same phone / user or something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.