BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s comment on her post. This is a joke right? Surely they can’t be praising her for doing duck all while there’s a war going on in Europe? Beyond baffled at this comment
As if there’s room in her life to worry about war in Ukraine. Her mind is occupied with BECKIE. The war sure would be no reason for her pulling.

Reactions: 2
Her stories about playing in the childrens park made me 🤢 I feel like she’s baiting people into thinking she’s age regressing.. do people remember she put something about dd/lg on her dating profiles last year?

Reactions: 4
What is ironic about that dating profile of hers is saying d/s is important, yet in another breath she's asexual. Then doesn't state religion is important in there, yet we hear that is required.

Reactions: 3
So the asexual thing was a lie? Did she just wanna seem interesting or was it to quieten down the rumours she gets her old men fans to buy her tit

Reactions: 1
She even did a few YouTube videos about asexuality with Ash Hardell who was rather big in the LGBTQ YouTube scene a few days a go, not sure about them now. She took them down when she became more religious again and more anti LGBTQ.

So the asexual thing was a lie? Did she just wanna seem interesting or was it to quieten down the rumours she gets her old men fans to buy her tit
Isn’t asexuality a spectrum? Not wanting to take physical sexual actions or simply getting no pleasure out of them, you could still enjoy playing ddlg without it leading to penetrative sexual intercourse.

Isn’t asexuality a spectrum? Not wanting to take physical sexual actions or simply getting no pleasure out of them, you could still enjoy playing ddlg without it leading to penetrative sexual intercourse.
Yup its a spectrum but shes not on it, she used to make really gross comments all the time about her and James' sex life. She's not asexual at all

So she's into dd/lg, is asexual, autistic, has fluid phobia, and is a narc.

Stick that on your Tinder, Beckie.

Reactions: 6
I don't know anyone else thinks this or I'm picking up something that's not there. I just feel like Beckie doesn't seem to really know who she is and is a bit lost. I don't know if part of it is because she has spent a large majority of her life on camera and I'm wondering how that has affected her.

She is not really a YouTuber now and she wasn't really a part of the community. She did go to a party with Dodie and I do remember seeing her with Emma Blackery in summer in the city, and she was always trying to meet up with Carrie Hope Fletcher on twitter , but she always seemed on the outskirts of youtube and she doesn't interact with anyone from it.

Her hair was a big thing and what people knew her for. Her Christianity is a big part of her life every now and then, and she would blame and thank god for everything that happened to her on Instagram stories a few years ago. She was apparently on the asexual spectrum then it goes away and it's not mentioned again, removing the videos she made on it.
It just feel like she doesn't know who she is and she seems to be placing her idenity on relationships and her nerodivergency, and the cat. She just seems to be so unhappy all the time and so dependant on those things for happiness and makes her idenity. I do think that she possibly on the spectrum but I think she is wanting it as an excuse for why her relationships fail/ not progressing with her jobs.
I'm just a bit bored of Beckie as she reminds me of an ex of mine who had health problems and was a constant victim in life and the world was against them. I think Beckie needs to get a life out of online and get some friends, she never mentions them and when she did, it was her boyfriends friends. I know it's easier said than done but I feel Beckie needs a social life that isn't her cat.

Reactions: 6
I think I may be a minority here but I do think Beckie is autistic. I obviously can’t diagnose and it’s just an opinion, but I’ve been watching her for almost as long as she’s been on YouTube and basically ‘grew up’ with her because she was one of the very very few people I related to and saw myself in (until she went to uni at least), I think her autistic traits were there all along and most of what I related to, just being female no one noticed them in her. I wasn’t diagnosed until my early 20’s myself and if I hadn’t been think I’d probably be in a similar position to her.
Finding out I was autistic was really the thing I needed to be able to say ‘okay, things really are harder for me than others, I’m gonna have to find my own ways to work around that’, and it’s so sad to see Beckie begin to possibly discover she’s autistic and take it as ‘bleh! See I told you things are hard for me! Everyone needs to be nicer to me now!’

Not to take the conversation back to gods, it must be nearly a decade now? But the extreme depression Beckie experienced in university (and vlogged constantly) was, I think, her first experience of major autistic burn out, and I don’t honestly think she’s ever fully recovered from it.

I’d just really love to see Beckie develop some self awareness, real self confidence and settle into who she is, because under it I do think she’s a great person, but she’s never learnt to let anything go or move on from anything, every slight trauma she’s ever experienced has left her with 1001 coping and defence mechanisms (needing validation online, withdrawing socially, seeing negatives even in positives, I could go on…) that’s she’s never bothered to address or deal with.

If she’d really found her niche, which she was close to at points, stayed consistent and learnt to monitor how much and what parts of herself she should put online, I think she could be very on par with the likes of Hannah Witton now, but she couldn’t get over herself enough to actually do it.

Reactions: 7
I think I may be a minority here but I do think Beckie is autistic. I obviously can’t diagnose and it’s just an opinion, but I’ve been watching her for almost as long as she’s been on YouTube and basically ‘grew up’ with her because she was one of the very very few people I related to and saw myself in (until she went to uni at least), I think her autistic traits were there all along and most of what I related to, just being female no one noticed them in her. I wasn’t diagnosed until my early 20’s myself and if I hadn’t been think I’d probably be in a similar position to her.
Finding out I was autistic was really the thing I needed to be able to say ‘okay, things really are harder for me than others, I’m gonna have to find my own ways to work around that’, and it’s so sad to see Beckie begin to possibly discover she’s autistic and take it as ‘bleh! See I told you things are hard for me! Everyone needs to be nicer to me now!’

Not to take the conversation back to gods, it must be nearly a decade now? But the extreme depression Beckie experienced in university (and vlogged constantly) was, I think, her first experience of major autistic burn out, and I don’t honestly think she’s ever fully recovered from it.

I’d just really love to see Beckie develop some self awareness, real self confidence and settle into who she is, because under it I do think she’s a great person, but she’s never learnt to let anything go or move on from anything, every slight trauma she’s ever experienced has left her with 1001 coping and defence mechanisms (needing validation online, withdrawing socially, seeing negatives even in positives, I could go on…) that’s she’s never bothered to address or deal with.

If she’d really found her niche, which she was close to at points, stayed consistent and learnt to monitor how much and what parts of herself she should put online, I think she could be very on par with the likes of Hannah Witton now, but she couldn’t get over herself enough to actually do it.
I think the same as you and it is why I enjoyed watching Beckie in the first place when I was a teenager. I found someone I related to when I watched her on youtube as I was someone who didn't fit in at school and I saw a lot of myself in her. I'm thinking about getting diagnosed with autism as well but it's a nightmare with waiting lists and expenses and I mask well, so no one takes me seriously especially with being a woman. I did see a lot of myself in her in her older videos and she was my favourite youtube to watch when I was in school. I do want her to do well and to find some happiness,but I think she is stuck in the victim mentality and she is relient on things like boyfriends for her happiness. I'm hoping that if she does get a diagnosis that it will help her and not for it to be an excuse.

I think Beckie needs to get a life out of online and get some friends, she never mentions them and when she did, it was her boyfriends friends. I know it's easier said than done but I feel Beckie needs a social life that isn't her cat.
👆 👆 👆 I agree with this.

Ohhh maybe tbf I don’t know too much about it. She did have that boyfriend a while back and from her comments about him, they seemed quite… open about their sexual stuff… which makes me think maybe she said it to be different

which makes me think maybe she said it to be different
To sum up Rebecca's entire existence.

She doesn't have an actual personality. Is all made up, all exaggerated.
She never stopped being 15, when you don't really know who you want to be, when every new little thing in life feels like it's the defining thing about you.

Except she's 30, looking like 40 and behaving like 15.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.