BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh maybe tbf I don’t know too much about it. She did have that boyfriend a while back and from her comments about him, they seemed quite… open about their sexual stuff… which makes me think maybe she said it to be different
She could be a gray asexual, or a demisexual. This is when you feel sexual desire only when you feel a connection with somebody. As

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why she handles her hair like that... Tugging on it that way. That in itself sure damages the hair.

According to her Twitter bio she’s a “webinar producer”. Is that a new job of hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Saw her new IG photo and thought it was a friend - imagine, a photo of Beckie with an IRL human friend! But nope, just her sister.

Reactions: 3
This post is quite old but I didn’t think it had been mentioned!
This is from her books IG which is used for “sharing a passion for all things book related” according to the bio…. This post is not really about books 😂
Nothing quite says bunny boiler like that post! Yikes!

"The ghost of them will live in your mind rent free for years to come"

...if you let them

Honestly it breaks my heart to see kind people actively following this excuse for a human being.
We know that this advice from her follower will either
a. Never get answered.
b. Receive a backhand answer fueled with self pity.

Also, what a bunch of useless pictures with a useless caption.
When is she ever going to understand that she is just not special nor interesting? 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 2
First- I think it’s great Becky has made a commitment to the gym and getting fitter and stronger instead of fixating on crafting a disabled persona with sticks, random bent leg poses, etc.

I’ve also joined the gym to deal with my lockdown weight - like many.

however what is with the weird brown matching gym gear? I literally wear gym leggings and a T-shirt which is clean?

Attachments

• Sick
Gratitude for headphones?? Beckie just say what you mean: I’m self absorbed and easily disgruntled, I feel entitled to all public space and my life revolves around making complaints about noise 😌✨💖

First- I think it’s great Becky has made a commitment to the gym and getting fitter and stronger instead of fixating on crafting a disabled persona with sticks, random bent leg poses, etc.

however what is with the weird brown matching gym gear? I literally wear gym leggings and a T-shirt which is clean?
Me too, and even if - God forbid - I'd wear a set of matching leggins and a sports bra, I'd make sure that they a) fit and b) I wouldn't post it all over my socials for everyone to see. I don't get Beck's weird gym obsession either. If she wants to get fit she needs to change her diet too, which is (based on former vlogs and posts), atrocious. Doesn't she subsist on a diet of pancakes and hot chocolates? Way to go, Becky.

It's clearly just a brown matching workout set. Many people wear them. Don't see the problem 😂 Picking on her for a completely normal thing is so boring. If she didn't wear appropriate gym gear you'd also complain.

Reactions: 18

Of all of the things to take the piss out of (like wearing a coat and gloves on a treadmill?) you chose her very normal matching gym set 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.