BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if I was her I'd just start fresh. New private account, only close friends/family following me and that's it. It's not like she gets tons of sponsor deals that she needs to keep the 27k followers... apart from those flimsy blinds she got gifted once lol

Reactions: 6
Honestly if I was her I'd just start fresh. New private account, only close friends/family following me and that's it. It's not like she gets tons of sponsor deals that she needs to keep the 27k followers... apart from those flimsy blinds she got gifted once lol
I don't think she can live without all the attention.
She never really posts about her friendships, so I assume she has none. Lately "the gang" she's been hanging out with are her bf's friends, who probably just tolerate her.
I'll also assume her family just tolerates her out of obligation.
Who will talk to her about changing light bulbs? Who's gonna listen to her detailed visits to the obgyn?
Who's going to sit with her and watch hours and hours of old footage of herself while she complains endlessly?

I bet she'll be back soon...
Keep us posted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This has just popped up on her art account. In the usual tiresome Insta/influencer way there is no accompanying text, the viewer is left to come to their own conclusion as to its context and meaning. More clicks, more likes, more "U OK Hun?"s.

Artybeckie scream.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has just popped up on her art account. In the usual tiresome Insta/influencer way there is no accompanying text, the viewer is left to come to their own conclusion as to its context and meaning. More clicks, more likes, more "U OK Hun?"s.

View attachment 996412
Nice to see something other than that bleeping viktor and Ralph perfume bottle in the same rainbow swirls

Reactions: 1
She also shared it on her personal story, so despite hiding everything else she can't resist a bit of clickbait

Reactions: 2
She also shared it on her personal story, so despite hiding everything else she can't resist a bit of clickbait
Is it still there? I can’t see anything but can still see her tagged pics so don’t think I’ve been blocked.

I hope this hasn’t come about because something has happened to her mum.

Is it still there? I can’t see anything but can still see her tagged pics so don’t think I’ve been blocked.

I hope this hasn’t come about because something has happened to her mum.
God, I really hope it's nothing to do with her Mum.

Surely if it was, she'd be off social media entirely rather than editing her feed and posting art stories. Hope that's the case.

Kinda thinking this is a sting to weed out more people to block, this is just getting dark all round

3 videos in a row on her art account about 3 different drawings involving herself. Yikes.

Reactions: 2
She’s been posting all week over on the cat page - apparently it’s been one of the worst weeks of her life. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just went on to her main acc - don’t think I’m blocked as I have checked it from other avenues but she has deleted all of her photos 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.