BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does seem to be affected by her relationship status in a very absolutionist way. It's natural to be energized by a new and good relationship, and to be saddened by it ending. But she just goes in eiter direction completely. Being in love wouldn't solve my mental health, nor would a break up be able to ruin every ounce of stability in my life. Its really striking in her example, how little plan B there seems to be.

And her art is ... Something

Reactions: 8
Deffo boyfriend, he has deleted pics of them together off his Instagram.
She really does seem to be affected by her relationship status in a very absolutionist way. It's natural to be energized by a new and good relationship, and to be saddened by it ending. But she just goes in eiter direction completely. Being in love wouldn't solve my mental health, nor would a break up be able to ruin every ounce of stability in my life. Its really striking in her example, how little plan B there seems to be.

And her art is ... Something
It‘s not like they were together for such a long time as well. Sure you’d be sad if getting dumped, but not in such an overdramatic manner.

Reactions: 4
I can't imagine her ever being a parent and sacrificing her time and wellbeing for the sake of a little one. She's already utterly miserable all the time and doesn't know how to help herself.

Reactions: 7
That is also what is baffling me, the whole we are disposable artwork, like they'd been together years.

I wonder if she will keep up the gym/PT sessions now they've broken up? As she totally molded and took on that part of his interests.

Reactions: 6
That is also what is baffling me, the whole we are disposable artwork, like they'd been together years.

I wonder if she will keep up the gym/PT sessions now they've broken up? As she totally molded and took on that part of his interests.
I think she's also seeing his PT. Awks.

Reactions: 3
I think she's also seeing his PT. Awks.
I thought this was awkward too but then thought maybe I’m reaching??

The drawings are so dramatic, even if I broke up with my man and felt like I had to put the emotions out into art there’s no way I’d ever post that online😭just imagine his groupchat with the lads

The "face crying" is I guess artisticly competent but it just seems soooo something a teenager would make. She is 30 something right?

I can't imagine her ever being a parent and sacrificing her time and wellbeing for the sake of a little one. She's already utterly miserable all the time and doesn't know how to help herself.
I hope to God she never has kids.
This over dramatic behavior about a brand new relationship ending is actually concerning.
Usually I find her childish ways super funny, but this is scary.

Maybe she hates all the mental help she received from the government, saying it wasn't helping her, because they tried to show her that she is a narcissist? It's not the diagnosis she wants to get, so is not "the right one".
I can totally see her saying "I'm not a narcissist, I'm autistic! Nobody gets me 😭"

She'd be the type of parent to completely ruin a child and blame the kid for it.

Last edited:
I think about 28/29. But we can't talk about her age, because it sends her into a panic that she doesn't have kids or marriage yet.

I'm pretty sure she's 29, her birthday is just after mine and I turned 29 in November.

Reactions: 1
Wait, Beckie had an overreaction? No way! What?!

They were only together 5 minutes. It's also depressing that her entire lifestyle and happiness rests solely on other people. She needs to learn to be happy in herself first, but we know that'll never happen.

Not mocking, just not surprised, and he's probably thinking he had a lucky escape now. (Unless he did something tit and she ended it, in which case, not cool.)

I wonder if somebody died and the boyfriend dumped her? Even for Beckie that ghost drawing can’t just be about a breakup.

I feel for her though. It’s clear it’s not just the relationship for her… it’s the whole idea of this ‘on track’ future she had planned. Talking about kids again for example. I think losing the fantasy of their future is where the pain is, and that’s pretty understandable, even normal tbh. I can really relate to that element of a breakup. But with Beckie it’s so extreme because her identity is so empty, built on the intense feeling of failure. So the relationship becomes everything / a beacon of hope. It’s very sad but obviously she won’t learn from it. Obviously it’ll just built into her identity as a failure and not motivate change.

The boyfriend also provided friends and family connections she doesn’t otherwise have. Plus her new hobbies.

I’m blocked so pls update w Instagram news if things change 😭

I wonder if somebody died and the boyfriend dumped her? Even for Beckie that ghost drawing can’t just be about a breakup.

I feel for her though. It’s clear it’s not just the relationship for her… it’s the whole idea of this ‘on track’ future she had planned. Talking about kids again for example. I think losing the fantasy of their future is where the pain is, and that’s pretty understandable, even normal tbh. I can really relate to that element of a breakup. But with Beckie it’s so extreme because her identity is so empty, built on the intense feeling of failure. So the relationship becomes everything / a beacon of hope. It’s very sad but obviously she won’t learn from it. Obviously it’ll just built into her identity as a failure and not motivate change.

The boyfriend also provided friends and family connections she doesn’t otherwise have. Plus her new hobbies.

I’m blocked so pls update w Instagram news if things change 😭
You are spot on there, being in a relationship isn’t just about a partner for Beckie - it provides her with a whole life.

Reactions: 5
It wouldn't surprise me if a reason why the boyfriend called time on the relationship was at least in part due to her being too full-on too quickly. It had only been a few months and she was already mentally planning babies and the whole "happy ever after".

I'd wondered this. But if it were a close family member dying as well as a break up, I just cannot fathom that she'd still be posting Stories of her and her cat etc. Who knows.

Reactions: 2
It wouldn't surprise me if a reason why the boyfriend called time on the relationship was at least in part due to her being too full-on too quickly. It had only been a few months and she was already mentally planning babies and the whole "happy ever after".
Nail on the head - they've not been together long and she's spending all her time posting instagrams about how her biological clock is running out (which it's not - she's 29!) - I'd run a mile tbh

Reactions: 5
Someone plz comment saying “yeh u are x” and watch her breakdown even more. (I am jk) but I think this is the final straw with me “hate” watching her.
A pure 29 year old narcissist that won’t even acknowledge that she *might be* a narcissist.
Not even a year with her ex and she acts like this. Get a fkn grip Beckie!!!! Get help!!! And don’t get me started on her wanting children… I hope she reads here and takes into consideration that children ARE NOT FOR HER, EVER.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.