BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh god I've followed Beckie since she was beckie0, maybe 2010? A really long time. She's always been a narcissist, chronic attention seeker, black and white thinking, utterly self obsessed. Not for a minute did I think she was autistic, I have always thought she had BPD. Her concept of herself is heavily weighted on her relationships. I really hope she doesn't have kids too. I don't think she's a 'bad' person but she would quite easily be a toxic parent. I remember she could never take any criticism on her youtube videos and was prone to gaslighting others.

Reactions: 5
Someone plz comment saying “yeh u are x”
I think it's funny she added tears to the drawing that weren't there in the reference photo.
-
Also, maybe the ghost drawing was about her grandfather?
Must be awful losing a loved one AND having a breakup on the same week, but I can't feel sad for her after the "disposable" drawing thing.
Like was already said here, it's fine expressing your emotions through art, but posting all this tit while going through this is just immature.
She doesn't know how to have a life outside social media, even in times like these, always seeking stranger's attention.

Reactions: 3
Wait, if she's just tracing over old photos, does that mean she posed for a photo like this?

View attachment 996412

God just imagine her lining up to take that, making sure it's just right

• Sick
Reactions: 2
long time lurker she streaming on twitch atm and her bf still seems to be a mod ive unfollowed her awhile somtimes check in To see if she changed clearly not xD

Reactions: 1
Well she’s uploaded + she’s accepting new followers (I requested when she was on private)

Stop white knighting her lol this is a gossip forum, she’s looking very heavy even compared to when she gained 30 lbs a couple years ago

Reactions: 5
Stop white knighting her lol this is a gossip forum, she’s looking very heavy even compared to when she gained 30 lbs a couple years ago
Not white knighting her, trying not to make other people her size feel „very chunky“ because they are not. It’s a gossip forum about Beckie and not a fat shaming forum in which we attack everyone above a size 10. So….

Reactions: 12
Not white knighting her, trying not to make other people her size feel „very chunky“ because they are not. It’s a gossip forum about Beckie and not a fat shaming forum in which we attack everyone above a size 10. So….
If you can’t handle someone gaining weight being called chunky then get off this kind of website lol. She looks terrible at any weight, weak jaw and this long swooping neck, bad posture, she looks bad skinny or fat

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Cringing so much…
:oops: Why would anyone try and workout sitting slumped against a bookcase in what looks like their PJs?? I hope she's just posing for the picture, otherwise that's an injury in the making. Speaking of which, it's kinda interesting to see that all of Beckie's hip/leg/foot/migraine pain disappears whenever she's posing and receiving attention. Interesting...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest reboot has only attracted 2 comments, and she's ignoring them too for maximum intrigue I guess

00CF11C6-CC63-466A-8FAB-A39F180210E0.jpeg

Crying for a few hours straight by this point 😂 I would feel bad for laughing at her misery but who on Earth writes like this? Buy a diary. I thought everyone grew out of this once they turned 14

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.