BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her post she says she bought the cozzies & bikinis bras 2nd hand..but she doesn’t like bodily fluid??

If someone had such an aversion to something surely you wouldn’t buy the clothes 2nd hand knowing other people could have sweated or other stuff...doesn’t make sense??
It‘s not like she buys wet bikinis? I‘m not sure about thrifting bathingsuits, but there is washing detergent which disinfects your clothes. I guess under that circumstances I‘d risk it.

Reactions: 1
I have to say, fir all she bashes a bit angrily and hits a few fudged notes if she plays the piano largely by ear/ from memory then that’s quite a skill

Reactions: 2
This new obsession with being able to play stuff by ear is replacing the OMG I was so ahead of the times video editing 15 years ago (!!!), big woop
I can imagine her going into the doctors and saying to the GP about how she can play by ear and leaves her cupboards open so would like a autism referral please

(did have a chuckle at her 'terrible fingering' written commentary on the video though)

Her latest Insta post makes me think she’s got a new man.

How many weeks before she calls him her “partner” like she did with James??

Reactions: 6
Weird how she complained about her flat and hated it for so long, but now suddenly she's found someone... it's the most amazing place in the world. If she's so dependent on having a boyfriend for 'happiness', that's pretty sad.

Reactions: 8
The period between boyfriends now was how long for her? A year? Seems completely normal and nowhere near worth all the dramatizing she did.

Reactions: 6
The period between boyfriends now was how long for her? A year? Seems completely normal and nowhere near worth all the dramatizing she did.
Isn't she in her late 20s? Like, 28? I'm nearly 23 and never been in a serious relationship. The ways she's talking about marriage and kids and it being "too late" makes it sound like she's in her 40s

Reactions: 7
Shes moaning now about how people are calling her positive and how to her thats an insult because she is just reacting to her life now that it is finally good.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anybody seen her insta story of “not kayaking tonight not well enough, staying in x”

but she of course had to sneak in her bf foot/toes in the corner of her shot 🤣 making sure everyone knows she now has a man without saying it 🤣
How old is she? 29? I’m embarrassed for her, that’s something you do when you are 16 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All it took was finding a boyfriend for her to be suddenly happy.

Waiting for the inevitable crash.

It's sad that she doesn't know how to be happy on her own. Always dependent on a man to have a normal day.

Last time a man made her "happy" he was apparently abusing her, or so she now claims.

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.47.41.png
Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.47.51.png

She loves this photo of herself so much she's photoshopped her work uniform for her profile pic LOL. What a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.