Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her more recent stories screams manic episode, why would we (her audience) be interested in her finding a spliced music part she made a 1000 years ago. It has no emotional value to us, so to say "Enjoy" is so weird here. While she cries of happiness to obsess again about something she did when she was young like it some hidden treasure for us to enjoy and be happy for her about. Its fun to find funny things you did when you are young, but this is what she does everyday.
Search and then obsess, search and obsess, over and over and over. She need mental health, like intervention type stuff from her family. Its not normal to analyse yourself to this degree, this is very close to drawing circles on the wall type of crazy.

Reactions: 12
Her more recent stories screams manic episode, why would we (her audience) be interested in her finding a spliced music part she made a 1000 years ago. It has no emotional value to us, so to say "Enjoy" is so weird here. While she cries of happiness to obsess again about something she did when she was young like it some hidden treasure for us to enjoy and be happy for her about. Its fun to find funny things you did when you are young, but this is what she does everyday.
Search and then obsess, search and obsess, over and over and over. She need mental health, like intervention type stuff from her family. Its not normal to analyse yourself to this degree, this is very close to drawing circles on the wall type of crazy.
Only slightly comparable, but sometimes when I'm sinking into a depressive episode I spend a lot of time looking up old kids shows, flash games, books etc from my childhood. Then I get these bursts of nostalgia that momentarily cheer me up but swiftly send me further down a depressive hole, because I'm just ruminating on my "lost" childhood and how it was the last time I felt happy, how it felt more real etc... honestly a bit true haha but it's a definite sign that I'm NOT in a good mental place! She wants to be a young teen again, and honestly? A lot of us might like that! Adulthood can be flipping hard. But it is pointless to obsess over it, and just an unhealthy mindset. You can't grow like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Only slightly comparable, but sometimes when I'm sinking into a depressive episode I spend a lot of time looking up old kids shows, flash games, books etc from my childhood. Then I get these bursts of nostalgia that momentarily cheer me up but swiftly send me further down a depressive hole, because I'm just ruminating on my "lost" childhood and how it was the last time I felt happy, how it felt more real etc... honestly a bit true haha but it's a definite sign that I'm NOT in a good mental place! She wants to be a young teen again, and honestly? A lot of us might like that! Adulthood can be flipping hard. But it is pointless to obsess over it, and just an unhealthy mindset. You can't grow like that.
I wanted to share the same things you said but you put it so eloquently. I have experienced this as well and you have a very mature and healthy outlook on it! ❤

Reactions: 4
Wonder how long until Beckie loses her freelance work to AI. Her skillset is becoming outdated ie. Editing videos, graphic design and I mean in style, AI can innovate more than she can. She needs to update her skillset.

Reactions: 1
Wonder how long until Beckie loses her freelance work to AI. Her skillset is becoming outdated ie. Editing videos, graphic design and I mean in style, AI can innovate more than she can. She needs to update her skillset.
I wouldn't be shocked if she hasn't been working for months now, and she's fully on disability or at least applying for it

Latest: she took a photo of a tree in her parents garden, then posted all the times through the years that she's filmed herself at that exact tree. She's still stalking herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be shocked if she hasn't been working for months now, and she's fully on disability or at least applying for it

Latest: she took a photo of a tree in her parents garden, then posted all the times through the years that she's filmed herself at that exact tree. She's still stalking herself.
Can you imagine if one of us did that though? Show all the times she’s recorded herself at a specific tree? How fast she’d accuse of harassing and stalking and fearing for her safety? 😂

Reactions: 2
Weird that she has a migraine and is “angry” about it? I don’t think I’ve ever felt “angry” about being sick… tired yes, sad yes, maybe disappointed if I have to miss something, but never “angry”… is it just me?

I think that from her moaning, she's angry about it having a migraine as it 'stops her living her life,' based on what she said the day before. She can't do anything during a migraine, but she tries to 'live her life,' during one but doesn't enjoy it. However, despite having a migraine and being crippled by it, Beckie is able to kayak and do most things with one while filming herself showing off her pink bucket or heaving over a sick bowl or toilet, while most people can only lie down in a dark room.

Reactions: 8
How does it stop her? She's back and forth to her parents every other day and kayaking/swimming several times a week. She does more than most people! She could never qualify for disability/PIP

Reactions: 9
Her recent insta posts... she's screenshotted herself from other people's (old men's) go pro videos :ROFLMAO:

I've just had a look at who she follows on her main insta account and it's such a niche crowd, so few men. I also can't imagine many of these are real life friends/old school friends all seem to have some kind of following.

What do we think? She is not posting as much because she's dating some old fart from the kayaking group? I wasn't here when she had her most recent boyfriend, how was she during that time?

She posted yet another video of her in the pool tipped up and bleeping the water with the front end of her kayak so..

Trying to entice someone?

• Haha
I swear the next time this witch starts going on about having no life I’m gonna scream. Try actually having no social life, not being able to work, having no friends due to living with actual real life chronic physical conditions that have isolates you for years at a time. She makes me so angry

Reactions: 11
She had an exciting day kayaking and the first thing we get to read about are her FLUIDS that make it hard to have SEX. I hope she is not really fishing for a new man with her insta because this is horrible advertising.

can this girl just ever have a good day? like jesus bleeping christ if this your mindset you're gonna be miserable 24/7, stop thinking about yourself so much
Screenshot_20240526_235749_Instagram.jpg

I really don't like how she talks about being unloved as an autistic person. Autistic people aren't unloved, maybe she is just unloved because she have a crappy personality? It has absolutely nothing to do with her being autistic, maybe it has more to do with her saying stuff like "sad every day" and posting herself swirling her puke?

Reactions: 21
can this girl just ever have a good day? like jesus bleeping christ if this your mindset you're gonna be miserable 24/7, stop thinking about yourself so much
View attachment 2959232
Everything about this video is just so performative - she’s set up the camera to film herself looking forlornly into the distance whilst making stupid noises expecting people to feel sorry for her when all it does is make her an even bigger outcast for the autism community since she’s implying if you’re autistic you’re unloved. No Beckie, you’re unloved because you’re a narcissist!

Reactions: 18
The way she talks about "processing" her emotions lately just tells me that she actually has borderline personality disorder. In which world is "Something good happened, I processed it, now I'm sad" autism?

Reactions: 5
This is exactly the tit I’m talking about. The sooner she fades into obscurity the better. No one gives a tit about this beckie0
---
Oh and does anyone like sweat and body odour? She thinks she’s so special and unique. Also that set up looking sad and making that stupid noise (it’s not a stim you twit it’s just you attention seeking) probably got rejected from one of the married men she’s been chasing