Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that little smirk as she says she likes being looked after in a “men dominated kayak group” says it all 😂

Reactions: 5
that little smirk as she says she likes being looked after in a “men dominated kayak group” says it all 😂
She is such a little creep. The wives of the men in that group must think she’s a right weirdo

Reactions: 11
It is honesly the happiest that Beckie has come across the situation, but I do like how she mentions that she doesn't understand or reading the situation wrong as she is 'autistic.' She is loving being the only girl in that group and she is going to be using it as a dating pool for her. You know that if she gets into any bother for being inappropriate of if one of the guys tell her that they have a wife/girl friend, she is going to use her autism as an excuse. She fully knows what she is doing in that group, especially with the smirk. She can't use her autism for an excuse for everything. It is an explanation for her and her behavior, but it not an excuse for it.

Reactions: 9

fi
first time that I've screen recorded on the laptop, I've learned how to do this for tattle purposes!

• Sick
She can’t hide from her face how much she enjoys that it’s full of men and wants them to dote on her. She is so desperate I cringed so bad watching that.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2939049
fi
first time that I've screen recorded on the laptop, I've learned how to do this for tattle purposes!
It’s hard to tell what? That married men are flirting with you?

She’s right though, historically women have been known to be unable to help lift items. There was a study actually that said that women can’t assist in lifting kayaks on top of cars, they’re too dainty and frail. Thank god for men! (Btw this is sarcasm Becki)

Reactions: 2
She absolutely loves the attention. That is why she goes to ever meet they had so far, doing the most with the migraine to try and get sympathy so she can get an older man. Weird how she hasn't had to cancel a meet so far because of pain...hmm. She even has a completely different voice when speaking to them, its super posh and weird. Nothing like her regular voice.

I hate how she rubs the blush on, like she is trying to pull her face off. We get it Beckie, you are not like other girls, makeup is lame, we get it.

Reactions: 7
She absolutely loves the attention. That is why she goes to ever meet they had so far, doing the most with the migraine to try and get sympathy so she can get an older man. Weird how she hasn't had to cancel a meet so far because of pain...hmm. She even has a completely different voice when speaking to them, its super posh and weird. Nothing like her regular voice.

I hate how she rubs the blush on, like she is trying to pull her face off. We get it Beckie, you are not like other girls, makeup is lame, we get it.
Yeah last year with her last group she was constantly unwell and unable to Kayak, until she found a group of 40+ year old men to Kayak with. Also as a queer woman, I think that alone proves she is the straightest woman ever. Lol

Spent that whole video just waiting for her to mention the 'autism', great payoff

Mam, she is just a busted, miserable mess these days eh? She's skipped right past the part of her life that's meant to be fun. Must've been too busy looking at herself I guess

She is clearly going to the kayaking club to help her find a new boyfriend. You think that as a kayaking ambassador, to encourage women to kayak, she would be engaging with other women in the club, but she's been 'kicked out,' of two kayaking clubs due to her autism. I doubt that she has been kicked out and instead, has chosen to leave as she's decided that people don't like her or not engaging with her the way that she wants. She is honestly the happiest she's been about kayaking in a long time since she's joined an all male group. How long will she be there until she's decided that she's been kicked out?

You just know that she is playing up being helpless when she is there to get attention. As clearly, a man helping you put up your kayak is clearly wanting you romantically. People can be nice and help you for the sake of being nice, not for other reasons. I love how she mentions her autism as she 'can't tell,' if the men are being nice to her or flirting, but she fully knows what she is doing in that kayaking club or what she wants to get out of it. I feel as if her autism has given her an excuse for the men to dote on her and also if the flirting goes wrong (she's flirting with a married man etc) or she has to leave this club, she can put it down to that and not her behaviour. You just know that she uses her autism as her get out of jail free card when she faces a bit of trouble these days or gets away with bad behavior because of it.

I bet if another woman joined Beckie would be straight out of those NLOG/ pick me skits on tiktok

It wouldn't surprise me if she just left or started to be a lot more 'unwell,' and cannot kayak all of a sudden if another woman joined, and imagine the dramatics if it was a girlfriend/ wife of one of the kayakers!

It's always been a dream for Beckie to badly super-impose 3 extra blurry versions of herself on a pretty dull photo of the northern lights

Screenshot_20240517-051319__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having an Instagram all about yourself, no pictures with friends, big life events, just yourself is a major red flag - can you imagine starting to date then finding her profile 😂😂

I don't get why she keeps saying that she doesn't want friends just a relationship. Friends are waaay more important, your relationship can fail, they can die etc. You need friends to pick you up when that happens. Family isn't going to be there forever, but friends are. Imo she should focus on training to be social, get some friends and learn to be around people. What if she finds a boyfriend and he has a lot of friends, what does she do then? Make him stop hanging out with them? She can't ignore this issue, she needs to learn how to be around people.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she realises that probably a lot of what she craves (being loved, attention, spending time with someone) can be fulfilled through friendship. I think she'd be so much mentally healthier as well if she had other people around her to ground her. Then again, I'd imagine she'd be insufferable to have as a friend.

Also her northern lights pics are cracking me up. She's got all these fancy cameras and professes to love technology and photography but her photos of the northern lights are so tit 😂

Reactions: 14