BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suffer from cluster headaches and they are awful, completely debilitating. Which is why it is very odd she thinks to photograph/document her 'attacks'
Hi, is their many medication options for this? I've always wondered why the only medication she seems to take for them is the nasal spray (ah remember the hissy fit she threw over refusing them at first?). Don't mean this in an offensive way, just educating myself also.

Reactions: 2
Hi, is their many medication options for this? I've always wondered why the only medication she seems to take for them is the nasal spray (ah remember the hissy fit she threw over refusing them at first?). Don't mean this in an offensive way, just educating myself also.
Not offensive at all! :) I take rizatriptan for my migraines/cluster headaches and it's somewhat effective - if she's still using the nasal sumatriptan I feel like she's asking for them on purpose to be dramatic because rizatriptan is a little tablet which melts under your tongue - why wouldn't she try that if she found/finds the nasal sprays so unpleasant? Oh yeah, cos then she'll have nothing to moan about

Reactions: 3
Her Instagram story pisses me off 🤣 the noises she makes to be cute or quirky or pretend neurodivergent are so bleeping annoying

I havent seen her Insta since she's made it private. Am i missing much?
You've missed nothing exciting, a post on her grid about migraines. And just bi-daily stories of self filmed videos of her & the cat. A slightly different one today to remind people she still has trich, incase we'd forgot!! Showing her growth, which funnily enough looks the same as the rest of her hair now but she still yanks it out of a ponytail to try justify it.

Honestly her locking the account was the best thing, I haven't missed her a single bit

Reactions: 4
she's one of the most jarring online personalities, i hope her privating accounts mean shes finally stepping back from the internet

What is the point of this post other than attention? Maybe I'm missing something? Am I supposed to be worried for this narcissist? Or feel sorry for her? Where's the joke, why is she laughing? Why the thumbs up? So many questions......

Attachments

What is the point of this post other than attention? Maybe I'm missing something? Am I supposed to be worried for this narcissist? Or feel sorry for her? Where's the joke, why is she laughing? Why the thumbs up? So many questions......
Weird video for sure.
The thumbs up and laughing I guess is meant to be sth like sarcasm. „Everything perfectly fine huhuh“ in a sarcastic way.

Let me guess, she finally has her coveted autism diagnosis? :rolleyes:
Nope, special snowflake Beckie wouldn’t be that lucky. She has to wait another 10 years and have an excuse to mope about, even though she has the money to go private.

Reactions: 5
Wait a minute, is she saying she HAS bipolar, ADHD, autism, anxiety and depression when she says "The journey that is ....."? She's only just getting the assessment to figure out to what extent if any she is autistic. But she is not yet diagnosed. However, she seems to state that she suffers from autism as well as everything else.

Just imagine a woman were to feel a lump in her breast and immediately say, "The journey that is breast cancer is just......". I mean COME ON. Not every woman who has a lump automatically has breast cancer. A lump is a possible symptom of cancer. But cysts are also lumps and cysts are not cancer. That's why you get checked and only if the response from the medical professional is that it's cancer is it cancer. But for Beckie if there were a lump it would automatically be cancer. Does she also think she's pregnant when her period is late? After all, a late period is a sign of pregnancy! 🤦‍♀️ She acts as though she has suffers from all of these ailments but I have never ever heard of an official diagnosis. Why is she so desperate to be sick?!?!

Attachments

Honestly, she’s been harping on about this and claiming being neurodivergent like she has a diagnosis. It fucks me off to no end all these people who claim to be this and that but have NO medical/psychiatric diagnosis. It’s one thing to think you have something and go get tested but she has claimed to organisations like her kayaking one that she is autistic/neurodivergent.

Reactions: 6
That video was weird. Why is she behaving as if she’s being diagnosed with a terminal illness? So many people with all those conditions lead full and long lives. Will she have to make adjustments? Yes, just like with any other mental or physical illness. But she’s not dying. Why is she so, so shattered? I feel that if I were in her shoes, I’d be somewhat relieved to finally be getting answers to my questions.

Reactions: 7
It was a strange video. I can understand that she is emotional about it for finally getting an assessment for autism, I think that a lot of people feel the same way about it, especially if they have been waiting for so long for it. She is kind of acting like she is dying though. Has she mentioned having Bipolar before or is this a new one?

Wait a minute, is she saying she HAS bipolar, ADHD, autism, anxiety and depression when she says "The journey that is ....."? She's only just getting the assessment to figure out to what extent if any she is autistic. But she is not yet diagnosed. However, she seems to state that she suffers from autism as well as everything else.

Just imagine a woman were to feel a lump in her breast and immediately say, "The journey that is breast cancer is just......". I mean COME ON. Not every woman who has a lump automatically has breast cancer. A lump is a possible symptom of cancer. But cysts are also lumps and cysts are not cancer. That's why you get checked and only if the response from the medical professional is that it's cancer is it cancer. But for Beckie if there were a lump it would automatically be cancer. Does she also think she's pregnant when her period is late? After all, a late period is a sign of pregnancy! 🤦‍♀️ She acts as though she has suffers from all of these ailments but I have never ever heard of an official diagnosis. Why is she so desperate to be sick?!?!
I really don’t get this video.
is she pretending to have tics, or what are those faces she makes?
I absolutely believe, that she is neurodivergent, and I do believe in self diagnosis, but I can’t bear to watch that car crash video.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.