BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2000 days of Duolingo and she still can't speak French. At all. She must be broken.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I caaan't with her. She is trying to reestablish her old youtube persona so bad and I think getting off the internet (for the most part) is the only thing that really helped her. The huge backpack just screams anxiety and phobias would still be phobias even if you were neurodivergent ...
I don't think she is autistic like she claims to be. Rigid behaviors and her very specific problems could also be caused by a personality disorder, WHICH SHE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH! A few days ago I rewatched her old video about her mystery diagnosis and she makes it pretty clear what the diagnosis actually was: A diagnosis that can't be fully cured. A diagnosis which needs lots of therapy. A diagnosis that can only be given to adults. A diagnosis that has a name that doesn't explain what the diagnosis actually is. She even says that the the symptoms of the diagnosis fit her experiences very well.
She never got therapy for it and sorry to say this, but she is just jumping on the neurodivergence train because it allows (SOME!) bad players to sit with their fixable problems instead of working hard to change.

Reactions: 8
I caaan't with her. She is trying to reestablish her old youtube persona so bad and I think getting off the internet (for the most part) is the only thing that really helped her. The huge backpack just screams anxiety and phobias would still be phobias even if you were neurodivergent ...
I don't think she is autistic like she claims to be. Rigid behaviors and her very specific problems could also be caused by a personality disorder, WHICH SHE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH! A few days ago I rewatched her old video about her mystery diagnosis and she makes it pretty clear what the diagnosis actually was: A diagnosis that can't be fully cured. A diagnosis which needs lots of therapy. A diagnosis that can only be given to adults. A diagnosis that has a name that doesn't explain what the diagnosis actually is. She even says that the the symptoms of the diagnosis fit her experiences very well.
She never got therapy for it and sorry to say this, but she is just jumping on the neurodivergence train because it allows (SOME!) bad players to sit with their fixable problems instead of working hard to change.
I can’t remember which post or video it was where she said basically I have a formal diagnosis (a PD) but errrr it’s wrong IM NEURO-Di-VergAnnnt and the drs are all against me and I’m maaaaasking just maaaasking. She’s exhausting honestly
---

I can’t remember which post or video it was where she said basically I have a formal diagnosis (a PD) but errrr it’s wrong IM NEURO-Di-VergAnnnt and the drs are all against me and I’m maaaaasking just maaaasking. She’s exhausting honestly
Id love to know WHICH P.D has been assigned - if it’s not Narcissistic PD I’d be surprised 😮

Reactions: 4
---

Id love to know WHICH P.D has been assigned - if it’s not Narcissistic PD I’d be surprised 😮
I think it was speculated at the time that it was bpd. Which would make sense because that probably fuels her misdiagnosis nonsense as there are autistic women have been misdiagnosed as bpd before they were assessed for autism

Reactions: 3
I think it was speculated at the time that it was bpd. Which would make sense because that probably fuels her misdiagnosis nonsense as there are autistic women have been misdiagnosed as bpd before they were assessed for autism
Yeah, I agree. She said that the diagnosis explained why she was so socially awkward ... Personally, I feel like narcisstic (failed narcissist...) and histronic are way more fitting. She needs to be the victim. She even turned a gratefulness exercise into a pity fest like someone forced her to do such a horrible thing. Coming up with positive things? How dare you. All her grateful things were passive aggressive remarks about how bad she is doing.
She also needs to receive pity for all her illnesses. It's pretty clear that she is recovered from Trich (which she did have, for some time) but she needs the diagnosis to feel special (She says so herself in one of her videos! She talks about the fact that being the bald girl made her feel special!). Her mysterious leg problems went away but now it's migraines and neurodivergence.
I feel like she only uploads to explain to people why they are wrong about her, it's pretty compulsive.

Reactions: 7
She’s made her main insta and her kayaking insta private. Whilst I do think it’s good for her what kind of ambassador does this make her 😂

Didn't she imply that James was abusive or did I imagine it? Also interesting enough, she has videos with James on her channel still.

Beckie really needs therapy for her histrionic personality disorder. Although I personally think her symptoms have lessened recently? Maybe aging is helping her get it in check? (Although don’t get me wrong, therapy would definitely be the best plan. It’s fairly easily treatable from what I’ve read).
---
Personally I think she fits the bill for histrionic personality disorder more than BPD…

Reactions: 2
I stopped keeping up with Beckie during her relationship with James (he was so annoying). What happened with the breakup? The last I remember, he pretty much lived with her...

I stopped keeping up with Beckie during her relationship with James (he was so annoying). What happened with the breakup? The last I remember, he pretty much lived with her...
They broke up, then she got a new man, broke up again all while self diagnosing with 1500 different ailments. Same old really. Think she said James was an awful partner but never went into detail about it

Omg I had completely forgotten about this woman! What does she even do for work now?
She has 384892973749392 jobs/gigs and she says all she does is work these days 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a mystery lol. Her etsy art shop hasn’t been active for a while, it says she’s taking a break.

I suffer from cluster headaches and they are awful, completely debilitating. Which is why it is very odd she thinks to photograph/document her 'attacks' - if she were truly in the pain she claims to be she would be curled up on the sofa/bed avoiding light and stimuli. The fact that she's sitting next to an open window in broad daylight and photographing herself during an 'attack' confirms she isn't suffering from migraines or cluster headaches at all, because that SHOULD be impossible. She is vile and not very bright, so even she can't keep up with the lies she spews.
---
Also I distinctly remember a video she posted WITHIN the last decade when she said very clearly she has never suffered with migraines and that she is lucky for that - so what is the truth here? She's so full of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Complains about completely unprovable thing for an entire decade - "private and hidden battle"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.