BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're on her insta story, or at least they were.
Where's bipolar come from? I know she's been pushing for an autism diagnosis for a long time and now she suddenly has bipolar and adhd? I know autism and ADHD are often found together but why is suddenly mentioning both.
Seems like she's getting closer to the diagnosis she's wanted for so long so now she's decided to throw bipolar in for a new diagnosis to chase and doctor shop for 🙃

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what mystery diagnosis she was given a few years ago, she made a video about it, and it was the wrong one and she wasn't happy about it and she was all secretive about it ? I do actually remember that she thought that she had bipolar years ago and said it in a video, among with autism, this must have been the 2012-16 time

Does anyone know what mystery diagnosis she was given a few years ago, she made a video about it, and it was the wrong one and she wasn't happy about it and she was all secretive about it ? I do actually remember that she thought that she had bipolar years ago and said it in a video, among with autism, this must have been the 2012-16 time
Pretty sure it was BPD

Reactions: 2
Her facial expressions in that video are bizarre. Everything she does is so forced. Like she’s over-acting in a secondary school drama production.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree her behaviour was off and so different to her baseline. Like so what if you have autism? So many people do, it's not a terminal illness.

Reactions: 8
I agree her behaviour was off and so different to her baseline. Like so what if you have autism? So many people do, it's not a terminal illness.
Also, it’s not that it comes over her out of the blue. She talks about it for what, 5 years? Is she aware, that the diagnosis doesn’t change her life? Is she aware, that she doesn’t have to be „more autistic“ because of it?

Reactions: 7
I find it strange how she constantly posts all these old photos of herself. I just have better things to do than to go through old photos of myself from a certain day and post them on Instagram

Reactions: 4
I find it strange how she constantly posts all these old photos of herself. I just have better things to do than to go through old photos of myself from a certain day and post them on Instagram
She’s obsessed with herself and the past to a completely unhealthy degree.

Reactions: 5
She’s now got a referral to neurology probably for her migraines that she can still magically film and still use her phone during an attack

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_2023-04-30-10-32-46-91_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Wondering if we'll hear about this on her stories later on. She was going on about her migraines earlier I think

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.