BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest deal about having sex as an Asexual.

give me strength. I don’t think admitting James was errrr repugnant is the same as being Asexual but heigh ho

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She always says it's the issue around sex is why she can't find a boyfriend/ stay in a relationship, I don't know how much that is a problem. Is this much of a problem for other people?

Reactions: 1
She always says it's the issue around sex is why she can't find a boyfriend/ stay in a relationship, I don't know how much that is a problem. Is this much of a problem for other people?
If the person you’re with isn’t willing to talk about it or find a middle ground, I can see how it doesn’t work out long term but if the emotional connection and attraction is there, there will be a will to work it out and find something that works for everyone involved. But I don’t think that’s something you get through tinder or bumble where most people are in fact looking for a quick fu… how is she doing otherwise? I unfollowed ages ago because I’ve got my own tit to deal with and can’t deal with hers on top of it lol

Does she still have the fluid phobia? I used to follow on GG when she got together with James and it seemed to suddenly disappear.

Reactions: 2
Does she still have the fluid phobia? I used to follow on GG when she got together with James and it seemed to suddenly disappear.
I do remember her saying recently either in a video or story that it wasn't a phobia but she now things it's a sensory issue than a actual phobia and how it's linked with her neuro- divergence

Don't know if this is just me being a cow but I don't understand why she is postings things like this as it's just pathetic.
So she's got a migraine and is having a breakdown but has time to snap a pic and write all that?

The anxiety of needing to tell everyone how bad your life is SO BAD that you set the phone on a timer and start crying into it on command so you've got a good enough photo to go with your wee tormented poem

Reactions: 3
Surely she’s no longer safe to drive and should surrender her licence to the DVLA?
It doesn’t look like migraines = automatic revoking of license when I look on the GOV DVLA site (could be wrong!) but she definitely shouldn’t be driving if she’s actively having a migraine as she’s putting herself and others in danger. 🙄 She is supposed to declare the condition and I assume if they were deemed so debilitating that she’s unsafe on the roads then her license might be revoked.

Edit: removed last sentence as I included personal info about myself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Best part is this isn't even a fake photo of the migraine, it's a fake photo of the "post-migraine breakdown", which totally isn't a thing that beckie just invented

• Haha
It's plain obvious that there must have been a conflict with her old kayaking group which she now explains by the group not being neurodivergence including, lol. The "i'm suffering so bad" posting is propably targeted at the new group to grab attention. There's a reason she starts 10 new instagram pages for her hobby and then overshares her dramatic private life on them. Still hasn't learned to interact with others without being the poor, ill, suffering victim. Pure histrionics.

Also loool at her SMILING WIDELY realising she is the only women on the water. She loooves this.

All this girl does is sits there and watches herself from 5-10 years ago. I know she’s orchestrating an autism diagnosis but I think narcissistic personality disorder is more like it 🤨 if you are reading this Becky it’s NOT NORMAL to film yourself constantly and watching it back all day every day for years on end.

I've been finding the stories over the last few days to be very strange even for Beckie with going through all that footage. I know that she is looking for evidence of autism in the videos and posting but it's just odd going through hours and hours of footage of herself, I do wonder how much time a day she spends doing that.

She mentioned that she needed to wait two weeks in a story and then things will get better, I do think that it when she is going for the autism assessment. I do wonder if she thinks that the diagnosis is going to be the thing that fixes everything and all her problems with be solved with it.

Reactions: 4
Just watched Beckie record herself watching and reacting to old videos of herself on her stories speaking about sex and fluids. I don't know why she is doing this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.